Englishtown Division 1 Points meet Photos (1 Viewer)

slim

Nitro Member
Here are some photos from this past weekends racing action at Englishtown. I hope you all enjoy.

I am doing my best to get my Indy photos up before I leave for Ennis next week but you can keep checking everyday as I am slowly uploading some of the galleries.

David...you work so hard to get all of your pics up! You do know how much we all appreciate your efforts, right?

I look forward to seeing you in Ennis....we'll be there all 3 days! :)

Here are some photos from this past weekends racing action at Englishtown. I hope you all enjoy.

I am doing my best to get my Indy photos up before I leave for Ennis next week but you can keep checking everyday as I am slowly uploading some of the galleries.

David,

Once again - great shots, thank you for posting them!

Great photos Dave! Thank you again for a nice shot of my car!

When your at the track shooting, you have to stop and say howdy!

David...
Great as ALWAYS....
See ya in three weeks at Richmond? I'll be at my trash can:D

David...
Great as ALWAYS....
See ya in three weeks at Richmond? I'll be at my trash can:D

Hey my man,

David wasn't going to do Richmond this year as there are no TA cars running this season, sadly due to my visa issues I won't make it either. :(

Have a great time bro.

Mike\

PS sorry for answering David, I was just trying to be like your promoter haha.

Great photos David as always, I expect to see a lot of Alky pit action from Dallas :) I'll talk to you soon bud. Try get that photo (the good one) of Marty Bob and I up when you can ;)

Just a note for everyone. The few races I've done with David this year, I've got to see the effort he puts in, now we leave the track until it's pretty much dead, just chatting away. David gets back to the room and straight away is sorting out photos this is after midnight... falling asleep at the desk, just trying to give everyone who can't make it some good shots. Now that's dedication!

Mike

Thanks for the complimenents everyone. Sorry it took awhile to reply but I have been working my butt off to get the Indy pictures done and I am just about done.

Dave and Pete I will do my best to stop by next time I am at a race your at.

Karl who knows you might see me in Richmond gotta get you a new avatar for next year with new can by Roberts pits :)

Mike sorry to hear what happened unbelieveable if you ask me. But atleast while you here you got to make and meet alot of friends. Hopefully we will be on the road again next year.

David

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back