Ennis Monday Test Session Photos (1 Viewer)

Thanks again David

Thanks for the compliments everyone! Diana Harker was testing in Randy Meyers car getting aquainted with it. She will be making her competition debut this weekend at the LODRS event in Commerce, Georgia and will run a few more events in Randys car the remainder of the season. She made a 1/8 mile pass and a 1000 ft pass (5.698 217 mph). I only got to see 2 of the 4 runs Travis made but he ran 2 mid 5.50 passes to get his license. He has had experience in driving front engine nostalgia cars. He also works on Jeff Arends funny Car.

Ron Capps made 2 runs a 1000 ft at 4.95 and the second run the car smoked the tires at half track.

I will not rule anything out but I am pretty sure Ennis was the last race for me this year. I wanted to goto Commerce this weekend to see Frank Manzo and Jay Payne duke it out for the championship which will not be a easy task with the cars that will be in Commerce this weekend but between the costs to goto the races and time I lose at work not getting paid adds up quick and I cant afford to miss as much time as I have in previous years.

Thanks again for the compliments and stay tuned for the Ennis Narional event photos soon.

David Smith

David I dont know how you do it. Especially by driving and not flying. Your tours would physically exhaust an old guy like me. Thank you for a seasons worth of being able to roam the pits from the comfort of my living room recliner.

Sadly Back home now Richard. Had some visa issues, quite frankly it was over nothing, and cost me a lot of money and no Dallas and Pomona. But I had an excellent time. I tell you what though, I would have given my left arm to be at the finals at Santa Pod, what a crackin' race that was. If the weather is kind next season I think we'll see a lot of records fall, and my money is on a low 6.0 or 5 second pass from that bad black camaro :)

Hope you're doing well too Richard.

Take care.

Mike

Mike, ANYTHING was better than being drowned at the Main Event at Santa Pod. Jeez, I thought I was going to have to fax a message "upstairs" for a rental on Noah's Ark to save us from drowning! A nightmare!

Euro Finals was cool - especially when Andy Carter equalled Kim Reymonds' 4.645 - speaking to tuners Per & Karsten Anderssen after that run, Andy had spat out a couple of plugs out & lifted at 1100 feet....

Good luck back at home & see you soon.

Richard

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back