My Indy Photos (1 Viewer)

slim

Nitro Member
Here are my photos from the Mac Tools US Nationals. I hope everyone enjoys theres tons of photos and plenty of extras along with a few site seeing spots me and Mike stopped at along the way Penns Cave, Indianapolis Motor Speedway, and The Air Force National Museum.So have fun clicking away.

Also lastnight I went to Englishtown for there Motorsports Spectacular . Hope you enjoy those photos as well.

Next stop Ennis Texas see some of you there.

David

Hey David-

I wanted to thank you for taking care of my lil brother Mike- :cool:
Who knows what would have happened to him if it was'nt for you...

I'll check out pics later- :)

As always, thanks for sharing the huge library of great shots.

Travel safe and see ya in Ennis.

Hey David-

I wanted to thank you for taking care of my lil brother Mike- :cool:
Who knows what would have happened to him if it was'nt for you...

I'll check out pics later- :)

No Problem. I hope everything went ok for Mike today. I think he flew into DC in hopes of getting his belongings from his friends before heading back home. Just turn Mike into a carnivore before next season. :D

Joe and Greg thanks for the compliments and I look foward to seeing you guys in Ennis this weekend.

David

hey dave wheres the other 9000+ pics u took lol, i see u snuck a few pics of me in there u dog , glad it didnt break your camera .

hey dave wheres the other 9000+ pics u took lol, i see u snuck a few pics of me in there u dog , glad it didnt break your camera .

lol my camera even took a few pictures of me over the Indy weekend and its still working. With all the Top Alcohol cars on the entry list for Ennis look for another big number of photos comming up.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back