Houston O Reilly Spring Nationals Photos (1 Viewer)

You know David, saying nice stuff as always is getting redundant....

But, nice stuff as always:D

Thanks for the compliments everyone.

Joe last weekend must of been a record for the amount of times I bumped into you in one weekend lol.

Kelly was good seeing you and glad we got that picture for you in the winners circle :)

David

Thanks so much Dave for sharing those, almost like being there. I also enjoyed the shots from the trip there and home, I've driven alot of those same highways before, so it was great to see alot of those shots.

The pits were a disaster, especially for the Sportsman guys. You know it's bad when you see someone squeegy the water off the grass with a push broom, or using a shop vac to remove water from their pit area. Who ever heard of holding a drag race in the swamps anyways??? ;)

SmugMug - davesdragpics : Top Alcohol Funny Car Pits (Baytown)

SmugMug - davesdragpics : Baytown Around the track extras

very nice, thanks.
what's the technique on the grubnic shot;
backing up from burnout - are you panning with camera?

very nice, thanks.
what's the technique on the grubnic shot;
backing up from burnout - are you panning with camera?

Mike could you cut and paste the link to the picture your referring to?

Lance glad you like the site pictures. When I was walking around the pits the Thursday before the race I got alot of comments on the sites of my trip to Gainesville so since I know its something people enjoy I will make a gallery of just the sites of each race I goto.

If you wanna go from New Jersey to Pomoma check out my last years Pomona pictures :).

Pomona Photos

David

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back