John Force on XM 143 show Monday??? (1 Viewer)

none

Nitro Member
I was listening to Joe Costella (and Tom) on XM 144 during their WFO show and am pretty sure they are launching a new show Monday at 6:00 PM Eastern and John Force is going to be the first guest. Can anyone confirm this???????

I can't confirm the Force thing, but Joe is launching a new show. I will be on every Tuesday with NHRA news and notes (and rumors, gossip and inuendo-LOL)

Alan

Those guys are big drag racing fans, you could tell on their show even though it was on the NASCAR channel. I think this could be great for the straight liners!!!!!!!! I hope everyone supports the show:)

John was on WLW (Cincinnati) a while back. Heres the link:
Force on WLW
I don`t think much of the show`s host, but John makes up for it.

John was on the radio locally here for the Sonoma event. One of the hosts is pretty knowledgable and the other is not. John was great and just went with any line of questioning they had:

"So John.... Ashley is single????"

"Yeah, but she is too busy to date.":D :D

This could be cool. Joe came from a drag racing background before the NASCAR deal.I wonder if this is his way of having a job after NASCar goes to Sirius next year.I still have both.Might have to keep XM too if more shows and this one seem good.I hope they are..

Good maybe XM will replace NASCAR with Drag Racing. I look forward to hearing Rienhart on Tuesday's, cool deal.

So will this be a daily show M-F on XM @ 6:00 p.m ?

Thanks Alan , looking forward to hearing you on Tuesday..

Man I'm glad I read this thread ! Will tune in and I too hope they replace Nascar with NHRA and as most know the 144 channel has the walkie talkie live during races talk between spotters , drivers and crew chief. That would also work for alot of the teams who use racing radio's . I am going to have to get another XM for Home and vette. The one I have at work stays there for fellow workers. Got to call Nitrohaulic/Ron.

I have XM in my Dually and Mama's Suburban and enjoy every bit of it?
Should I be ashamed?
Should I support Howard Stern?
I think not. I'll just check out this broadcast.

Almost forgot about it. But I turned it on just in time to hear Force calling in on his cell phone.

I wonder if they will repeat the program in the evenings?

I like what I'm hearing on XM 143 right now , John was about to lose his voice but he did say how important he thought his segment was.
The host said he grew up at the drag strip thanks to his dad and ran Super Comp. and got his first job as announcer at the drags. I can listen to the other stuff cause even though he is trying hard to cover it all , people keep calling in with drag racing questions.
He spent some time talking about the impending BIG GO both with Force and again.
He also said The BIG GO is the largest participant motorsports race in the world. Lots of NHRA talk come get some .
Thanks XM ! Going on now about his favorite NHRA drivers! WOW its already over , man that went fast ! Amazing how time flies when you like what you are hearing ! Joe also said he knew there was a lot of pent up interest in motorsports besides NASCAR and also that NHRA was hot .

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back