Evan Knoll On Xm Radio Tonight (1 Viewer)

Bobby Bennett

Nitro Member
Evan Knoll, one of drag racing's most active team owners and sponsors in NHRA and IHRA, will be Joe Castello's guest tonight at 9:25 p.m., EDT, on XM Satellite Radio's Power Shift program that airs from 8-10 p.m., EDT, Monday through Friday on XM114.

Knoll will be attempting to qualify in Top Fuel in the IHRA Torco Racing Fuels Northern Nationals at Knoll-Gas Motorsports Park 131, Martin, Mich.

Evan Knoll on XM. Big Deal, Alan Reinhart is on EVERY tuesday night, just finished my segment as a matter of fact. obviously I'm a bigger star than Evan to be on every week:D:D:D

And just for the record it's XM 144 not 114
Alan

P.S. John Force will be on at 9 EST, and I'll be listening to both of them.
In case it didn't come across I'M KIDDING!!!

Evan Knoll on XM. Big Deal, Alan Reinhart is on EVERY tuesday night, just finished my segment as a matter of fact. obviously I'm a bigger star than Evan to be on every week:D:D:D

And just for the record it's XM 144 not 114
Alan

P.S. John Force will be on at 9 EST, and I'll be listening to both of them.
In case it didn't come across I'M KIDDING!!!

Alan:

Since you'll be slapping the butterflies soon you'll be a big star before you know it. And I don't mean like the stars stuck on Toliver's funny car body.

Dennis Taylor told me to tell you the fire suit is coming along nicely, but that the inseam turned out to be a little problem (but he finally figured it out).

How does Jim feel about relinguishing the seat? Did Merf have any trouble moving the seat down a bit? What about the levers and controls? I know you are a bit taller than Head is.

RG

I caught most of the interview tonight on XM.

I have to say, I am very impressed by Evan. He's truly a humble man who started with nothing and built his businesses into monster companies. He sounds like he's into drag racing, and drag racing sponsorships, for one reason - because he loves drag racing and helping others to race.

J.C.
I'm kinda like Evan, I started with nothing and still have most of it.

Randy,

Driving isn't what does it for Jim it's making the car perform. And Dennis will get the suit in time for the Indy test. I ain't skeered! The seat isn't the problem, I'm all legs, so if we just adjust the pedals we will be fine. No worries, see you in a couple of days.

Alan

P.S. Is the offer to make a hit in your car on Thursday still good? I borrowed a suit from Herbert just in case.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back