Happy 100th GA !! (1 Viewer)

camaro

Nitro Member
As an Anderson fan, very happy to see him become only the second pro driver to achieve the 100 win mark. I was rooting for Greg to win but i wouldn't have mind seeing a Mustang finally win a race. I think its been well over 40+ years since that's happen (i wanna say Dyno Don was the last but not sure) I like the fact that Greg commented, he will only race, as long as he remains competitive, because often times great Drivers or Athletes will hang around much longer than they have to and end up getting humiliated and kicked around by people they used to Crush!

As an Anderson fan, very happy to see him become only the second pro driver to achieve the 100 win mark. I was rooting for Greg to win but i wouldn't have mind seeing a Mustang finally win a race. I think its been well over 40+ years since that's happen (i wanna say Dyno Don was the last but not sure) I like the fact that Greg commented, he will only race, as long as he remains competitive, because often times great Drivers or Athletes will hang around much longer than they have to and end up getting humiliated and kicked around by people they used to Crush!
Can anyone verify if the mustangs have ford or gm motors

Pro Stock engines have become almost generic, just as the Nitro Engines have. With the exception of the MOPAR PS HEMI, it is different.

And while the Pro Stock engines are based on GM architecture and engineering, not one single part of a Big Block Chevy would fit a PS engine, just as not one stock HEMI part would fit a Nitro engine.

Alan

Pro Stock engines have become almost generic, just as the Nitro Engines have. With the exception of the MOPAR PS HEMI, it is different.

And while the Pro Stock engines are based on GM architecture and engineering, not one single part of a Big Block Chevy would fit a PS engine, just as not one stock HEMI part would fit a Nitro engine.

Alan
Thanks for the reply, gm based motors is gm, until they allow the new designs from ford and mopar I have no interest in pro gm stock, hopefully they don’t do the same to factory stock show down class, great to see all three car company’s with there factory based motors, it’s what made early pro stock so much fun in the stands for me

Alan
Re Hemi: What about the water pump pulley on the nitro motor of the NHRA shows' opening graphics?

One thing I've always wondered and maybe Alan can find an answer, how many wins does Greg Anderson have when you include him being a crew chief, tuner etc.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back