HANS devices (1 Viewer)

I started wearing a HANS last year, got talking into it by a good friend who wears one... I like it SOOO much better then the collar. It takes a bit to get used to getting in and out with it but after a bit it is habit. I have the quick releases as well and really like them.
I did not buy one I have road race buddys who have tehm and have let me use it, I set my helmet up for it and will most likely set up my F/C helmet as well (just in case)
It is a GREAT investment...
As far as helmets go... If you have a $200.00 head get a $200.00 helmet...
THINK ABOUT IT...

I started wearing a HANS last year, got talking into it by a good friend who wears one... I like it SOOO much better then the collar. It takes a bit to get used to getting in and out with it but after a bit it is habit. I have the quick releases as well and really like them.
I did not buy one I have road race buddys who have tehm and have let me use it, I set my helmet up for it and will most likely set up my F/C helmet as well (just in case)
It is a GREAT investment...
As far as helmets go... If you have a $200.00 head get a $200.00 helmet...
THINK ABOUT IT...

Jerry,

Your comment about helmet vs head price would mean a lot more to me if you actually purchased your own HANS. I wish all of us could use one free of charge.

None taken. Now how do we get the price down to a point that more people can afford and or choose to wear them?
Gregg
That is the $64,000 question... Or the catch 22... I really don't see them cutting the price in half... They know what they have, and I think the sanctioning bodies should make them mandatory, along with full face helmets (with visors shut) I think the HANS has proven itself a number of times already and would hate to think that another life must be taken before the BIGS make another decision on something like points instead of safety first... I don't think Jerry was attacking you... Just trying to make a HARD get the point statement... I would delete that post Gregg... Good Luck and lets keep the question out there, but I believe that with a company as small as HANS and R3 the liability insurance is huge...

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back