Greg Anderson Missing (2 Viewers)

Eddie,

I have no problem with your opinions. I have a little issue with the name calling, but I wouldn't ask for it to be deleted (and I'm not a mod.) If you're willing to sign your name to it, then type it. I know Greg pretty well and I've known him to be pretty hard on himself, but hair pulling and hand wringing? Not his style. And your comment about "It must be awesome to be GA" sounds like a he won all your marbles and now you don't like him.

Alan

Don't you have some announcing or interviews to do?;)

Eddie,

I have no problem with your opinions. I have a little issue with the name calling, but I wouldn't ask for it to be deleted (and I'm not a mod.) If you're willing to sign your name to it, then type it. I know Greg pretty well and I've known him to be pretty hard on himself, but hair pulling and hand wringing? Not his style. And your comment about "It must be awesome to be GA" sounds like a he won all your marbles and now you don't like him.

Alan

Sounds to me like you and I are going to have to agree to disagree. Doesn't seem like you and I are talking about the same people.

The "hair pulling and hand wringing" (I never said hand wringing)....You've obviously never been behind the scenes in their shop...or their pit

Last edited:
I gotta go with 'other' Alan on this, even if I'm not much of a GA/JL fan. But hey, these posts make things interesting, aside from name-calling and personal insults (way un-neccessary).

Other than that, all I gotta say is...

:D:D

I'll bet the BANK he'll get in tomorrow.....not the point. He's not in right now, and you can bet, there's a lot of dissension going on over there right now. You can also bet that among the posturing; hair pulling; arm waving; *****ing, right now; one thing is certain: The KB pit is a very somber place, and I LOVE it.

Why in the world would you 'LOVE IT' when a team is having problems? Cheer for your favorite by all means, but enjoying someone's hard place is a character revealing trait. I guess your glass is half empty, eh?

Here's a little unsolicited advice..... I wouldn't take Alan's bet if I were you unless you have money to lose. And I also wouldn't bet on the 'hair pulling and arm waving'. Most Professional teams don't waste times on those negative and childish reactions to problems. They get to work to fix the problem and get ready for the next run.

Sorry about the misquote, you said arm waving, I hope you can forgive me-LOL.

You have a problem with Greg, and decided to take it to a public forum, I disagreed with you and now you're telling me about what I have the guts to do. Considering that you have formed this opinion of me without knowing me, I can't help but wonder on what you are basing your opinion of Greg.

By the way, will you be so kind as to point out where I said you should be squelched?

Alan

P.S. I have been to the shop and spent a considerable amount of time in the trailer as well.

Eddie,
would you please inform us all what your vocation is so we may all
takes turns wishing you misfortune?

please put the shoe on the other foot.

Eddie, this is just a suggestion, but I would have quit before saying that. ;)

Uh, looooooooooooong before that, Jackie! LMAO!!!

What's even more funny about this whole deal is how much of a crap Greg is likely to give about this genius. I'm sure amidst the multitude of sponsor dollars, #1 qualifiers, National event wins, performance records and World Championships that GA sits around and ponders what Eddie thinks about him!!! ROTFLMMFAO!!!

You're the greatest, Eddie! We're not worthy!

Sean D

Yet another Thread degrades because some don't know how to voice an opinion using common decency.

You don't have to like anyone..but being a buttwipe about it is a different story.

You're certainly gaining lots of fans here, Eddie?

1.gif

After four rounds of qualifying GA is 9th. To recap, through the first four races of the season he's qualified 1st, 2nd, 6th, 6th. Now, fifth race, and he's 9th.

Exactly how fast can you go backwards anyway?

The final qualifying round conditions were really tough. He may be ninth, but his was the quickest pass of the session until KJ ran. Be able to run later in the session may have helped him.

Going into first round tomorrow, there is only 0.001 difference in his and Standfield's ET for the weekend. He ran 0.020 better than him in the final session.

Tomorrow's weather will be worse than today's, so you need to bring all the power you can to the party.:eek:

Yet another Thread degrades because some don't know how to voice an opinion using common decency.

You don't have to like anyone..but being a buttwipe about it is a different story.

You're certainly gaining lots of fans here, Eddie?

The thread didn't seem to degrade until others started jumping on Eddie's case for voicing an opinion. I guess it wasn't right since his opinion differed from others. It would have been easier to just ignore.:rolleyes::p

The thread didn't seem to degrade until others started jumping on Eddie's case for voicing an opinion. I guess it wasn't right since his opinion differed from others. It would have been easier to just ignore.:rolleyes::p

Thanks Matt....nice to know that some people have the courage to stand up for the right of others to voice their opinion.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back