Greg Anderson Missing (1 Viewer)

Greg, I feel the need to point out one thing to you,,,,,IT IS NEVER THE DRIVER'S FAULT! ;)

You should know that. :D

Carry on men,

Rapid
3 words.
Humbolt at twilight.

You know. :D

And thanks for putting up the large print. No chief ever thought a driver could see for shiat, but we were supposed to know what #3 cylinder is doing.

Easy to read that way. The large print helps.

Last edited:
I'll bet the BANK he'll get in tomorrow.....not the point. He's not in right now, and you can bet, there's a lot of dissension going on over there right now. You can also bet that among the posturing; hair pulling; arm waving; *****ing, right now; one thing is certain: The KB pit is a very somber place, and I LOVE it.

Enjoy your moment in the sun, Eddie. Based on past performance, it will be brief and not end well for you. :p

Go Greg! Go Jason!
:D

very well said alan, posts like this amaze me, it seems people can bash greg and jason all they want and the posts dont get banned. and for the life of me i cant understand why people say greg and jason as not nice. not only are the one of the hardest working teams out there, but everytime ive saw greg wheather at e-town or the banquet in 03, hes been so nice, taked with me for a few, taken pics with me and the wife, said a few get well words on my camcorder for a sick relative ect ect. either eddie is very jelous or has nothing better to do. its amazing the GA bashing still goes on. but so does his winning :D

Jeff, i originally posted as a concerned fan, then Alan filled me in own a few things to get me straight on what was going on. NOW it's a GA bash fest. WOW!

I would assume ole' GA aint sweating it too much. And Mike, they have had more than there fair share of aborted runs since that rule was put in, thats what happens when you dominate they find a new rule for you as you know. And I'll gladly accept a wager on whether he gets in today or not if anyones willing to bet he doesnt.

Justin, sorry, but I can't...

But, when you look at the official Qual sheet, only 12 cars got a time yesterday, the rest were just test and tunes.

First hit this morning and into the top five...

And no people, I'm not a GA/JL fan, but I do appreciate what they've done over the last couple of years. He did learn from one of the best.

d'kid
still don't understand gas funny cars

...it seems people can bash greg and jason all they want and the posts dont get banned....

Actually, my post got "moderated". That should make you happy since you are obviously a GA/JL fan and can't handle anybody who is not.

It's interesting that you seem to think that my opinion should be squashed because I don't like team KB, but you would think it fine if I were singing praises about GA/JL.

GA is in the trailer working to Q tomorrow.
He will have a pass at over 200mph before you finish your laundry tomorrow.

greg will be fine. this dude has worked his way all the way to the top with hard work....heck wj was his mentor. hey connie glad you took my advice and hired a tuner....lol. im sure doug is happy too!!! lolol

Pro Stock racing has always been a really competitive class, but now instead of there being 16 fast cars there are a whole lot more now. Racers being able to lease great power from guys like Larry Morgan helps considerably, and there are a lot of experienced crew guys out there to help with set up. You know it bad when you see names like morgan, yates, naylor on the DNQ lists. All of these guys are really accomplished and very seasoned prostock racers, its just tough. Whether or not you like KB racing, you have to admit they took Pro Stock to new levels a few years ago.

Actually, my post got "moderated". That should make you happy since you are obviously a GA/JL fan and can't handle anybody who is not.

It's interesting that you seem to think that my opinion should be squashed because I don't like team KB, but you would think it fine if I were singing praises about GA/JL.

Eddie, it is ok to post your opinions about teams you do not like as long as you do so in a tasteful manner. The people who are fans of those teams then have an opportunity to post responses to you, this is a message board. I can't tell you how many times I have defended KBR and DSR on here when people were making up crap about those teams based on what they thought was reality and they had no facts to support their views. The only thing I would suggest is to have some facts to support your claims.

i'm hoping for a greg/jason final round on sunday.........again.
class leaders for all the right reasons.

...you can root for whoever you want. But Rejoicing in their struggles is something else.

Alan

I'm glad I have your permission to "root for" whoever[sic](whomever?) I wish.

On race day, or qualifying day, you root for someone. When that person does well, you like it. So, to reverse that, that means that when your opponent does badly, you like it.

When your car crosses the finish line ahead of the other car and you jump up and down with joy, you are, in effect, OVERTLY REJOICING in the struggles of the other car/guy/team.

I have NO DOUBT that GA will make the field, and I have no doubt that he will advance beyond the first or second round. I HOPE he doesn't; just as a WJ or a KJ or an AJ or an RK or a JY fan does.

The big difference between you and I is that I have the guts to say that I'm content with the struggles going on in the KB pit. You, on the other hand, only have the guts to say that my voice should be squelched.

Eddie,

I have no problem with your opinions. I have a little issue with the name calling, but I wouldn't ask for it to be deleted (and I'm not a mod.) If you're willing to sign your name to it, then type it. I know Greg pretty well and I've known him to be pretty hard on himself, but hair pulling and hand wringing? Not his style. And your comment about "It must be awesome to be GA" sounds like a he won all your marbles and now you don't like him.

Alan

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back