greg anderson ......... in first round? cant wait! (1 Viewer)

Rick Rzepka

Nitro Member
what s the chances that greg chokes against humphreys? hmmmmm. im gonna say justin gets the biggest round win of his career. can jason line actually win 1st round to race connoly 2nd round? should be able too since gaines is actually worse at tree than jason......we'll see.

Last edited:
Experienced drivers don't choke. Greg can definitely get hit with bad luck though.

I hope Glidden can put a tune up in the car that can match Anderson.

i've got a special 12 year wine that i'll open if anderson goes out first round

I have a bottle of Bacardi 151 waiting for me if somehow Bernstein can take the title this year. I think I may be waiting until next year:D.

I have a 40 oz bottle of Old English that I'll pop open once this SEASON IS OVER!!! The Tragic Year that JFR had, we lost both Eric Medlen and Wally Parks, many sponsors leaving Good teams, The tragic incident in Selmer, Tn involving Troy Critchley, and some great drivers without a ride....Yeah, I'll drink to that!

To Quote Dr. Evil....
"One for me...and One for my Homies!" :cool:

what s the chances that greg chokes against humphreys? hmmmmm. im gonna say justin gets the biggest round win of his career. can jason line actually win 1st round to race connoly 2nd round? should be able too since gaines is actually worse at tree than jason......we'll see.

well....Justin will come to play in this round to help out his buddy D.C.! And Bob & Dick will put together a GREAT Tune up to run with that Summit Car....

As for J. Line Vs. V. Gaines....I'm taking V! He can cut a light once in a while!

I'd like to see Greg win that round and go on to claim a championship that is rightfully his, seeing him have to sweat out a couple of rounds for entertainment purposes isn't exactly entertaining to me. Ditto for Matt Smith in PSB.

I'd like to see Greg win that round and go on to claim a championship that is rightfully his, seeing him have to sweat out a couple of rounds for entertainment purposes isn't exactly entertaining to me. Ditto for Matt Smith in PSB.

I'll second that BP. I hope GA kicks ass today and wins the race.

I hope Greg goes RED 1st round so we can watch him throw a tantrum on the top end !!!!!! Maybe the dark horse who has been quiet found something and will sneak up and suprise ya ! GO MIKE EDWARDS !

great call.....lol

2 Greg Anderson 0.087 6.658 208.42

Dead....Dead....Dead....LATE!!! I'd Say that's a Choke Job!!! WAY TO GO JUSTIN!!!!!:D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back