Great now what? (2 Viewers)

Find a local racer that could use your help over the winter and into '08. Put the tv remote down and get out there and get involved!

anyone live in Colorado that has a car to drive next year?????

Timmah<----Local Racer in Colorado Lookin for a Ride in 2008!:cool:

Last edited:
Well, NFL and NCAA football will be getting me through the off-season for a bit. I hate the lull between those seasons and NHRA testing.

So, come on February! Oh, and when do catchers and pitchers report to Spring Training? ;)

Well, NFL and NCAA football will be getting me through the off-season for a bit. I hate the lull between those seasons and NHRA testing.

So, come on February! Oh, and when do catchers and pitchers report to Spring Training? ;)

Kelly, the Astros report Feb. 17 and most other teams are around the same time but nobody before Feb. 16. At least that's the scoop I've heard but I can't say it's 100% accurate.

Last edited:
Find a local racer that could use your help over the winter and into '08. Put the tv remote down and get out there and get involved!

I could sure use that kind of help with my nostalgia funny car. (the one in my avatar, scanned from an old handout)

Could that be an idea for the board? A crewmembers wanted/available section? Could be subdivided between paid and volunteer.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back