Great now what? (1 Viewer)

Jer

Nitro Member
Now what the heck am I going to do on sunday night? no races to watch grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Go build your own car and create your own Sunday night final rounds.

work on my plans to take over the universe...

opps did I say that out loud:D

Try PS2 Countdown To The Championship! Even Bazemore and Dave Mclelland are there!

for me....concentrate on my finals in a month and then get ready to move to Orlando for 5 months

Sam.....we'll see if i can make it up there....hopefully for at least one of the days

John.....I am a Hotel/Restaurant Management major....got an internship at Disney :D

I was wondering this to myself yesterday while I was watching the show (recorded it).
Though I am not directly involved with a team and don't race -- probably better that way -- I still spend quite a bit of time thinking about drag racing when I'm not watching it. Some may say I have a "nitro addiction."
So, how am I supposed to occupy myself on weekends during the winter? Or weekdays that are, um, slow shall we say, at the office?

Someone I was talking to yesterday said, "NASCAR? Hockey?"

Ew. I do recall through the haze of nitro lifting from my brain that I am a huge basketball fan. Gonzaga and all that. Hmm. Football might be a reasonable alternative if the Seahawks weren't playing like they are now. Le sigh.

Could someone invent a time machine, please? :p

Sam.....we'll see if i can make it up there....hopefully for at least one of the days

John.....I am a Hotel/Restaurant Management major....got an internship at Disney :D

So, a Nostalgia "Mickey Mouse" funnycar funding is in the works?? :p

Good Luck down there buddy,

Rapid

So, a Nostalgia "Mickey Mouse" funnycar funding is in the works?? :p

Good Luck down there buddy,

Rapid

hey thanks Rapid

Yea maybe i can convince those corporate boys down there at the Mouse of the benefits of funding a Midwest Nostalgia funny car team!! :D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back