Gainesville (1 Viewer)

MHayes

Staff member
Nitro Member
So who is going to the Gatornationals? I will be there on Sunday and it would be nice to meet up with some folks from the Mater!

I have top row, TEC tix. When I'm not in the stands, I can usually be found in the Reunion tent with Eileen Daniels. On Sunday, I'll be wearing my "Hook" shirt that Steve Gibbs had made for '1320 members, so I'll be easy to spot.

I love Gainesville, been there 6 times! But it was expensive enough when airfares were $300-350, now I'm lucky if I can find anything under $500! Can't swing it...:confused:

I love Gainesville, been there 6 times! But it was expensive enough when airfares were $300-350, now I'm lucky if I can find anything under $500! Can't swing it...:confused:

Bummer Joe! Was hoping you would come out again. I know what you mean about airfares though. They are definitely on the rise...like most everything else. Are you at Firebird right now, or holding off for Vegas?

PS: It looks like a one-day deal for me, up and back on Saturday only. Bringing a newbie with me so that'll be fun. Would like to meet up with other 'Maters so lets plan on a Saturday meeting at the Nitro Mall. I'm hoping to get there by 10:00am which is probably as late as we can plan to meet.

Last edited:
I get in Thursday night, and will be working on Tim Cullinan's TF car. Come by and say hello.

Bummer Joe! Was hoping you would come out again. I know what you mean about airfares though. They are definitely on the rise...like most everything else. Are you at Firebird right now, or holding off for Vegas?

PS: It looks like a one-day deal for me, up and back on Saturday only. Bringing a newbie with me so that'll be fun. Would like to meet up with other 'Maters so lets plan on a Saturday meeting at the Nitro Mall. I'm hoping to get there by 10:00am which is probably as late as we can plan to meet.

kurt I was in Phoenix, my next is Houston then Chicago! I stopped going to Vegas 1 about 3 years ago!

3rd Gen....Pat not racing this year?

He'll be there. I had to go my separate way from their team. They needed more of a commitment than I could offer for the type of schedule they run. Tim runs a much smaller schedule that makes it easier for me to juggle around the other things I have going on.

You're still burnin' nitro so it's all good! Bradenton in April, Mike? Saw over at Frank's place that your Dad was going to be there. The boys and I are going to catch it.....they'll still be nitro dizzy from Gainesville! Hope to see your Dad and Savage along with a few other FNL hooligans.

The only thing..."well two actually" things I hate about Gainesville is the fact that on Sat/Sun primarily. You had better get to the track by 7 AM or else! Also...why no Beer sales at G-ville?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back