Gainesville Audiocast? (1 Viewer)

Then "some people" would complain that NHRA was just doing it for the money as the refund policy calls for no refunds or credit if ONE round of Pro qualifying is completed on either Friday or Saturday.[/QUOTE]

Maybe but to me one round of nitro is better than none but that's me! ;)

just lost the audiocast as Shelly was going to make her pro mod pass. A beeping folowed by what soulded like a steam freight train and then silence.

just lost the audiocast as Shelly was going to make her pro mod pass. A beeping folowed by what soulded like a steam freight train and then silence.

That would be the NHRA CONSPIRACY TO KEEP PRO MOD FROM US!!!;) I heard it too... My son said.."Maybe it's because you listened to long today Daddy???"

still down.. looks like I'm gonna miss the only portion I'm even interested in listening to, TAD

why is it NASCAR can have an applet where you can even follow your favorite cars around the track with in car camera while online? But NHRA cant even get a simple audiocast to work? I mean. Its 2008 for crying out loud. not 1998.

get your s*** together NHRA or abandon "taking it to the next level'

Audiocast was working on my mac (surprise!) but it kept looping back to earlier content. I gave up. There was a time frame listed, but it said content was from 4:30 am to 4:30 pm - which makes no sense.

Audiocast was working on my mac (surprise!) but it kept looping back to earlier content. I gave up. There was a time frame listed, but it said content was from 4:30 am to 4:30 pm - which makes no sense.

those are your local times, 7:30 am eastern to 7:30 pm eastern

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back