Audiocast? (1 Viewer)

NYNitro86

Nitro Member
Why is it not working, i noticed there's a new link to the audiocast when you click on the media player but there's nothing, it's not connecting, what's going on in Gainesville?

i haven't seen anything, I hope Alan forwards the technical glitch to whoever is in charge of the NHRA Audiocast tech.

I was up in the tower earlier, there is a problem with the audiocast company line....they're aware of the situation & working on it.

Unk

Must be still working on it, as it's still not up as of 10:37am EST and I'm hoping to hear some Top Alcohol qualifying!! Arghh!! And in a couple hours, then the nitro qualifying so hope they get this fixed soon. :mad:

today I'm off from work and able to listen to qualifying because tomorrow i'll miss the good qualifying and the final elims on sunday, normally i work fridays and saturday and unable to listen.

hopefully they fix it asap

today I'm off from work and able to listen to qualifying because tomorrow i'll miss the good qualifying and the final elims on sunday, normally i work fridays and saturday and unable to listen.

hopefully they fix it asap

Yeah, I'm off from work today too, and have stuff to do on the computer at home and this would have been nice to listen to. C'mon guys, figure it out soon, okay?

Who was Bob Frey just interviewing during FC? A girl? Was it Hillary or Angelle? I'm here at work, with the volume way down low - and my boss comes in, blabbing about - I can't even tell you what he was saying - I was just smiling, and saying, "OK, right - sounds good"...... all the while trying to hear what whoever was being interviewed was saying. Man that pixxes me off.... I'm trying to listen to the race here...... I want NO INTERRUPTIONS :mad:

Who was Bob Frey just interviewing during FC? A girl? Was it Hillary or Angelle? I'm here at work, with the volume way down low - and my boss comes in, blabbing about - I can't even tell you what he was saying - I was just smiling, and saying, "OK, right - sounds good"...... all the while trying to hear what whoever was being interviewed was saying. Man that pixxes me off.... I'm trying to listen to the race here...... I want NO INTERRUPTIONS :mad:

That was Angelle

Two thumbs up to an "audiocast Friday"!! Great!!

That's because there is still no membership log in ability... and yeah, I'd be pissed paying 70 bucks a year just to listen to the audio cast, and not be able to hear it... but, no speakers at work, so I missed it today.

On one hand, NHRA done good by broadcasting to all, on the other hand... just what have I spent 70 bucks on?:confused:

d'kid

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back