What happened to Fast News Network?? (1 Viewer)

DragFan2

Nitro Member
Hey, anyone else notice that Fast News Network is having a Slow News day? Larry, what's up with the lack of results on F/C or T/F first round? After the bikes, there's nothing. DRC.COM and NHRA.COM ain't got nothin posted yet so I bounce over here for the Ray & Karl audiocast show and get something at least. Computer meltdown again? Just Wonderin...as the Burkster would say.

Sure, now they post the results. 5 min. after I looked for them online and then read through Ray & Karl's audioshow, I check back and the results are ported on DRC! Only a couple hours late...but better late than never...or next week!

Sorry Larry, I had no idea. What happened? I heard Cruz blew up on the starting line or maybe didn't blow up, just dumped something. Who else? Well, I guess I can read it all in the notes so no need to respond.

On top of that, we've been having intermittent problems with the Internet access from the track. It's strange, maybe overloaded with the number of people trying to use it today - comes and goes. When it works, it's very quick.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back