Audiocast? Again? (1 Viewer)

Bob K.

Nitro Member
It's not raining there but as usual lately NO AUDIOCAST! I guess they think nobody cares about sportsman racers?

Bob,

I passed the word, it was up earlier but somehow got disconnected, we'll get it back in a minute (I hope)

Alan

Should be back up now.......

Last edited:
Some one just tripped over the cord again, just getting the dial tone.

Right when top fuel starts, unplug! Oh well better get the Thunderbolt ready for tonights bracket race!

HEY!!! That's great! Live from Santa Pod? How cool is that? Thanks so much for the heads-up!
And the textual updates are pretty damn close to live as well. Tog puts in the numbers, adds comments whilst sitting right on top of their webserver, figuratively speaking of course :)

So results are out to the world about 30 seconds after each class has run a qualifying or elimination session. Currently at Event Updates

Regards
PiPPi

Half Hour to "Show Time" Still no PA LOL... like that surprises me.

Have my Equate Plus for lunch... gotta drink 6 of those a day 350 cals per... soft sugar cookies....

d'kid 4 weeks into treatment, four weeks to go.... dang I hate needles

We are very sorry about the audiocast but the string between our soup cans broke. This is the 1st time this has happened. (today)

I cant get espn3 to play today. Anyone else having issues or just me? Ive never had problems with it before. Keeps telling me stuff about my provider.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back