audiocast from Madison (1 Viewer)

Terry

Nitro Member
Is there anything going on the audiocast right now from Madison? The NHRA site says rain delay for sportsman qualifying, but I didn't know if they would still be broadcasting or not with no cars going down the track. Alan, if you are there, can you enlighten me?

Oh, sure! Since I still couldn't get the Audiocast at work through Internet Explorer, the 'help' suggested I download firefox and try it through there. YAY! It worked! But, there's no racing.......grrrrrrr! :mad:

Hey, it's not my fault that Murphy and his stupid law have been slapping me around on a regular basis lately! :rolleyes:

I'd ask Alan to atleast put the mic out the window so we can hear the raindrops... :) But it has been raining here all night long... :rolleyes:

I got stuff to do... ;)

And his rendition of raindrops keep falling on my head sucks... :D

If you want me to sing, I'll sing, but other than that there's nothing going on.

Alan

P.S. Hey Kelly, how about I sing Popular? LOL

Oh, sure! Since I still couldn't get the Audiocast at work through Internet Explorer, the 'help' suggested I download firefox and try it through there. YAY! It worked! But, there's no racing.......grrrrrrr! :mad:

Wow, Kelly, that's interesting...I couldn't get last race's audiocast on Firefox which I usually use, so I had to go to Explorer..go figure!

Is it raining in Chicago, Tony? It is in central Nebr. and they are talking like it will continue off and on through the weekend.

Is it raining in Chicago, Tony? It is in central Nebr. and they are talking like it will continue off and on through the weekend.
No actually it isn't....I got the Doors Discography playing..doing some work around the yard and planning out our clutch packs for the rest of the year.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back