audiocast from Madison (1 Viewer)

They are in another rain delay. I believe they are drying the track now and they will only be able to get in one session in today, weather permitting.

Mr. Light pulls the plug. PS cars that have run will have their runs stand.
Probably won't make any difference as the weather should be better tomorrow. If not, get out the Policy Manual - ;)

That scenario isn't all that unusual at Madison - when a weather pattern hits the river, it starts dropping moisture and the track is just across the river. When it's as humid as it was last night, a temperature drop aggravates the situation because dew starts forming on exposed surfaces.

2 years ago when I/We went and stayed for 5 days, it was HOT!! Like the sun hot... It would be raining Cats and Dogs in St.Ann or St.Louis and other areas were petless... :D It makes it's own weather there, thanks to the good folks at AB, I think... ;) Everything is 20 minutes away in that town, you want to grab a bite to eat?? 20 min. You want to go see the arch?? 20 min. Track, 20 min., Zoo, 20 min. The mall with the real cool go-carts indoors and out 20 min. White Castle, 20 min. Domino's delivery of 4 pizzas, 20 min. TexasRoadHouse resturant, 20 min. (I'd love to see security tapes of that place after closing, you eat peanuts from an empty NITRO barrell and throw the shells on the FLOOR!! :eek:) Great grub BTW- Best ice cream on either side of the Mississippi, 20 min. The AB/ Anheuser Busch plant, 20 min. The Walmart to buy a plastic poncho because it is raining pets where we are, and you want to be prepared, 20 min. How long a few wore those things, 20 min. Walk from the car to the track, yep 20 min. The time it takes to drink a case of beerz, 20 min. They hosed the track with a fire truck to the 330' mark and without a track dryer, it took 20 minutes to dry and run cars... Do you see a pattern here?? :rolleyes: If you live in St.Ann, Missouri Move 20 minutes closer to EVERYTHING!! However the airport was only 5 minutes away, and I took four people cross country, came back with two walking wounded, the one we had to basically carry on and off the plane(s) and she ended up in the hospital... 8 of us total and I had the best time ever at a DR spectating... Cost of the entire trip?? Priceless-

Would I ever do it again??
I will be there in 20 min!! LMAO

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back