Audiocast for Winternationals (1 Viewer)

NYNitro86

Nitro Member
I'm surprised NHRA never made an announcement about the Audiocast. Usually the Winternationals the audiocast starts on Thursday for members as well as the obvious Fri & Sat Member's audiocast and the Free Sunday audiocast. Less than 24 hrs until the season begins! and GOOD Weather! Hopefully this is a microcosm of this season with very few races if not none having a day affected by weather Compared to last year

I'd sure like the Thursday audiocast but they never have it I know of. I'm going to be there, but there are a lot of races that don't have anything on the audio but fri, sat and sun.

I'd sure like the Thursday audiocast but they never have it I know of. I'm going to be there, but there are a lot of races that don't have anything on the audio but fri, sat and sun.

That's because only Pomona & Indy have the pros running on Thursday.

NHRA.com Live Audiocast

OK who knows if this will work (the heading mentions the 45th Winternationals . . . so no update in 5 years). But is does mention starting at about 11:15am EST Thursday.

I got there by starting at the home page, the multimedia, then live audiocast . . . looking forward to tomorrow.

The public-address commentary of Thursday, Friday and Saturday's qualifying and Sunday's final eliminations from the 50th Kragen O'Reilly NHRA Winternationals will be broadcast live over the Internet from NHRA.com. Follow the wire-to-wire, play by play coverage from the first race of the 2010 NHRA Full Throttle Drag Racing Series season.

For Thursday, Friday and Saturday's qualifying shows, check in with us at 11:15 a.m. Eastern. Our final eliminations show begins Sunday at 1 p.m. (all times Eastern).

NHRA members who have registered on NHRA.com can listen to all three days; non members can listen for free on Sunday.

The Audio is on . A Huge Thanks To Alan as usual. he is a very good announcer in my Opinion he knows all the racers which is good

Is anyone else doing the live timing and the audiocast together? I keep getting booted out of one or the other with a screen saying my account has been logged in from another location. This is REALLY iritating. Opening a second browser seems to help.:confused::confused::confused:

Is anyone else doing the live timing and the audiocast together? I keep getting booted out of one or the other with a screen saying my account has been logged in from another location. This is REALLY iritating. Opening a second browser seems to help.:confused::confused::confused:

I had the same problem, so I am using the NHRA app for the live timing while listening to the audiocast.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back