First Photos of John Force's new Roll Cage (1 Viewer)

Yeah, I was picturing one of those four foot wide tractor pullin deals... :eek:

I liked how they said that after 2 squirts they couldn't get the car to shake! Sounds like the clutch guy's doing his job!

I hope Courtney and Brittany's Cars don't look too similar to that. That would make for a horrible S/C car for a driver:eek: . I do hope that works out for those guys.It looks like it should be a ton safer.

Actually if I can see it right it looks like there is steel plates welded into the sides instead??Below the Carbon shields???
Eathon
It appears that the carbon fiber is dzus fastened at the middle, near the bottom and the top I would think... What you are seeing welded along the bottom, or the top frame rail must be a ?? I'm not sure how to explain it... Look again...

Last edited:
Eathon
It appears that is carbon fiber is dzus fastened at the middle, near the bottom and the top I would think... What you are seeing welded along the bottom, or the top frame rail must be a ?? I'm not sure how to explain it... Look again...

Yeah. I just can't tell on my screen if the bottom pieces are also CF? I seer the welds that are either a stitch weld or welding on a fastener tab.. Time for a new monitor here I think lol. That being the case I would THINK that the helmet bars would still be in there.

I liked how they said that after 2 squirts they couldn't get the car to shake! Sounds like the clutch guy's doing his job!
Contrary to some people's believe, when these things shake or smoke(or both) the tires, it doesn't necessarily mean the clutch guy jack the deal off.

LOL.. Alan.

You can go out and take away too much timing and get shake also. Tons and tons of factors. Getting the driveshaft speed right is important, yadda yadda....

Last edited:
I would be very interested to learn how the additional two belts in the seven point system function - anyone?
And . . . has anyone seen the modifed R3 restraint that offers lateral protection? Just curious.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back