Fascinated By Driving Force (1 Viewer)

another 2 great episodes, these 2 mostly about john. very interesting. the date episode was cute. the ol hound dog is romantic at heart. gotta love it.

Those were awesome episodes tonight!! Got to see a sweet side of John.....very impressive, with the date and seeing him going home.....I am hooked......can't wait til next Monday!!

I liked them. They weren't as alarming as last week which is good. Although the champ begging the wife to stay the night was sad.....then I realized all of us married guys have had to beg for it at least once:D

Man, How can you not like this show...

Being a father of three, I see the future of what can be...I hope to learn alot I am ) about where my priorites should be, value the time I have with my children , keep our commucation lines open etc. Be there for them ...What another part of John we are seeing ..I really think its genuine as well. My hope is this brings them all closer together in the end ..:)

I thought I read somewhere that Ashley does not like the way thay are portraying John. I saw on the Seattle sportsman broadcast where Ashley has a sticker that says "I love my dad"
It's kinda sad to see what all the champonships cost John in lost family life.
Also what's up with not showing the oldest daughter? they make it seem like they just have the 3 girls.

I thought I read somewhere that Ashley does not like the way thay are portraying John. I saw on the Seattle sportsman broadcast where Ashley has a sticker that says "I love my dad"
It's kinda sad to see what all the champonships cost John in lost family life.
Also what's up with not showing the oldest daughter? they make it seem like they just have the 3 girls.

Well, I will just say that it might not be a stretch on how they are protraying him.I will just say he is a "little league dad". Sometimes it is just best to not to have real world interactions with the heros of your sport.The 2 girls have a great crew who know how sportsman racing works.John should leave it to them to run things!I will leave it at that.:rolleyes:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back