Driving Force to feature Capps (1 Viewer)

Kelly

Nitro Member
from DSR.....

"Be sure to watch A&E's "Driving Force" - the reality show about John Force and his racing daughters - on Monday nights.

Ron Capps will be featured in an upcoming episode, possibly in two weeks, perhaps three.

The best way to check out which episodes are airing when, go to www.AETV.com, click on the Driving Force link and there should be an episode guide."

Ron who? :confused:
oh yeah, the guy that drives Ace's car....
I do watch every week, don't want to know beforehand what Monday will bring... It's good that Ron's gonna be on ;)

Still luv ya Kelly, ya know I'm just teasing :)

yes i saw that on the episode guide on the a and e channel homepage. the description said- after a fire john finds out his on the track enemy becomes his best friend in life. it sounds like its going to be the best episode yet. doesnt suprise me. capps is not only one of the classiest guys out there but hes always loved and repected john. cant wait to see it

on the a and e page the prieview said something about "the dashing" ron capps, for a minutes i thought kelly wrote that for a and e. but if she did it would have said the words "hunky", " sexy" ," hubba hubba" or something like that.:D :D :D cant wait to see it sounds like a great episode.

I promise all of you race fans, this may be one of if not your favorite episodes of Driving Force!
brent

Brent, considering the Air Date, kinda figured that. A non Capps fans with Ron "in the House". What more could I ask for?
And could this ep have anything to do with the 2 photos at the bottom of page 20 in Fan Photos on JFR's web sight?

Last edited:
Brent, considering the Air Date, kinda figured that. A non Capps fans with Ron "in the House". What more could I ask for?
And could this ep have anything to do with the 2 photos at the bottom of page 20 in Fan Photos on JFR's web sight?

wow, you made me work to get that one! no, it may show up in a future episode!
bt

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back