DRIVING FORCE on DVD (1 Viewer)

Brent Travers

Nitro Member
Nitromater fans...not trying to sell anyone on anything, i have received a lot of requests from you all about if and when DRIVING FORCE is coming to DVD. It officially is! Click on the link below and it gets you registered for the pre-order.
Also, for those of you who download shows off of iTunes, you will be able to download the episodes soon (there will be information in next weeks episode, I just got an email from the network this morning saying it's happening).
For the pre-order of the DVD you can click to this link (A&E mentions free shipping as well)
http://store.aetv.com/html/subject/index.jhtml?id=cat2050002
Brent

Thanks for the heads up, Brent! Sure seems like a great Christmas present for a JFR fan that we might love. :D

i cant wait to order mine. go to aetv.com and check out the trailer for tomorrows show. its a 3 minute clip of john and lori at the dress shop while cortney looks for a dress. its funny! its going to be another great one cant wait for tomorrow!

I dont own 1 dvd, and have only seen 2 movies on them. Do tv shows put to dvd have extra footage etc as movies do? Just wondering.

I dont own 1 dvd, and have only seen 2 movies on them. Do tv shows put to dvd have extra footage etc as movies do? Just wondering.
They usually have extra footage on the television shows too Suzanne.
I own hundreds of DVD's, you make me feel like a glutton.:D
:)

I got an email today and the price for the series is only 29.95. That sure seems like a great price!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back