Driving Force returns (1 Viewer)

Chili

Nitro Member
Driving Force is coming back for this season. The first episode will air on Tuesday March 27th. 10pm ET.

In her interview in National Dragster a couple of weeks ago Ashley Force said that they "haven't made any decisions" regarding the future of Driving Force but that they were still trying to work out details that "would work out a little better for everyone". She also said that A&E already had some episodes which were filmed at the end of last season. I would imagine that those are the ones that are scheduled to be shown beginning in March. I did read somewhere, though, that A&E was there a few weeks ago to film the big announcement at Force Racing that Ashley would be racing a funny car this year. I really like the show so maybe that's a good sign that there will be more episodes to come.

Na, Driving Force started last night on ESPN2...

I concur.... I was counting.... it was the first 20 minutes of ALL Force. No mention of Dixon's new deal, no mention of practically anybody. Oh well, we all knew it would be hyped.... can't complain though. it's funny to think how Shirley Muldowney & Della Woods were "welcomed" into a supposed- man's sport way back when...... My how times have changed.

I did mean that as a joke... but, ten minutes to fire up and 65 minute turns... TV broadcast should start as last round goes down the track:)

In her interview in National Dragster a couple of weeks ago Ashley Force said that they "haven't made any decisions" regarding the future of Driving Force but that they were still trying to work out details that "would work out a little better for everyone". She also said that A&E already had some episodes which were filmed at the end of last season. I would imagine that those are the ones that are scheduled to be shown beginning in March. I did read somewhere, though, that A&E was there a few weeks ago to film the big announcement at Force Racing that Ashley would be racing a funny car this year. I really like the show so maybe that's a good sign that there will be more episodes to come.

A&E has two complete shows in which they have not shown. I'm not sure how many new episodes they are going to have, but they are in Pomona this weekend.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back