DRIVING FORCE - Season 2 (1 Viewer)

Brent Travers

Nitro Member

We wanted you all to be some of the first to know...WE'RE BACK! Season 2 of DRIVING FORCE will premiere on TUESDAY, MARCH 27 on A&E at 10PM Eastern and Pacific.
We had a great wrap up to last season with John winning the championship and we're off to a great start following Ashley as she moves on up into Funny Car...you're going to see and hear some great stuff and we're all confident that you will enjoy this season of the show even more. We thank all of you for the words of encouragement and advice that we've been receiving on the net and at the track...tune in and we will see you soon.

Sincerely,
Brent Travers,
Executive Producer

It'll be interesting now that they've seen themselves on the show for a season how they change, if they change.

thanks for the update brent! us force fans cant wait for season 2! my dvd set of season 1 is almost worn out :D

I can't wait to miss most of them again like last year.
Brent we need more repeats!
I'm busy working and being forgetful I miss eppes .
There are a lot of stories from the world of drag racing over the last fifty some odd years.

Great, I can't wait. I have to agree with the street car sound track, though. I know the crew is becoming more "Nitro Savvy."

dp

I cant imagine the Forces wanting a camera crew around these days.....

True, but can you imagine what the ratings for this show will be the next few weeks? Only thing is they aren't marketing this season nearly as much as last year! I haven't seen one ad or commercial for this season what so ever!

I believe 4 episodes. 2 the first week and 1 each for the last two.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back