Etown (1 Viewer)

Check out New Jersey Transit - Home they have a trip planner. You may be able to get close to the track for cheaper taxi fare. I know they have busses that run down Rt 9. Not sure if there is anything close though. The address is 230 Pension Rd Englishtown, NJ. You could also call the track, they may have some ideas.

Getting to the track via cab will not be a problem. Getting a cab after the race to take you back might be the more difficult task.

Jim

Where is the best hotel to stay, not the greatest, but the closet to the track? I'm guessing hotels near the East Brunswick area??

WINE WINE WINE... Hey this jersey in June one day 65 degrees the next 95. One year on Friday I was wearing shorts and on Sunday a coat. WELCOME TO THE GARDEN STATE......

:)

if your coming up from the south try hotels in Hightstown or Freehold

Both booked full... Also called the Holiday inn on Rt 18 & they want to see how far up they can stick it... they want $199 per night...

I'm lucky my cousin lives on Texas Rd... 2.6 miles from the track.. I'll get up 1/2 hr early and walk it... :)

WINE WINE WINE... Hey this jersey in June one day 65 degrees the next 95. One year on Friday I was wearing shorts and on Sunday a coat. WELCOME TO THE GARDEN STATE......

:)

You are living proof that there are way too many power plants in NJ and why some animals eat their young.

Maters, I can't believe no one has offered Michael a lift to the race as of yet, or maybe a place to stay? Don't any of you live in that area? This guy is a diehard to come over from the U.K. for races and have a nitro-fumes holiday and all I see is a bunch of jokes and a few helpful tips. Come on, what happened to Maters helping Maters like "racers helping racers"?

Good luck Michael and enjoy E-Town however you manage to get there and out of there! :cool:

Maters, I can't believe no one has offered Michael a lift to the race as of yet, or maybe a place to stay? Don't any of you live in that area? This guy is a diehard to come over from the U.K. for races and have a nitro-fumes holiday and all I see is a bunch of jokes and a few helpful tips. Come on, what happened to Maters helping Maters like "racers helping racers"?

Good luck Michael and enjoy E-Town however you manage to get there and out of there! :cool:
You know Kurt, I have been thinking the same exact thing... I got a motorhome, but it's full... :rolleyes: It's got a roof don't it?? I've slept in and on more uncomfortable people and places to live the dream (no offense Cindy in Spokane :D)

I'm sure someone can show Michael some love... :eek:
He really is a nice and funny young man... Please Help!!

Thanks buddy. I'm all sorted now. Should be a good weekend, hopefully it won't be to hot.

Thanks to Jim Vail, Angelo, and David Smith for helping me out :)

Racing this week YES :D

Very good news... Thank you guys for keeping Michael out of my hair... :eek: :)
Have a great weekend Bro... :D
Now I can go sand without worrying about you being all alone in a big city... :p

Have Fun..............
Gotta Go-

Hey Mike, here's something to get those juice's flowing !!

Englishtown1988.jpg

Englishtown 1988 - Robbie Vandergriff v Norm Wizner

Mark.

Hey Mike, here's something to get those juice's flowing !!

Englishtown1988.jpg

Englishtown 1988 - Robbie Vandergriff v Norm Wizner

Mark.

Mark,

Now that's going back! I remember I had the Revell Wizner model kit as a child. That car was cool. I can't wait to enter the Etown gates on Friday, that will deffs knock off my track to go to lists. I'll try grab some stuff in NJ for ya bud.

Mike

Michael..........Have a great time!!!!:p;):p

Thank you Teri :)

I'll send you an email when I get back, I been slacking, but then I never have much net time here, hopefully I can get a laptop soon.

Hope everything is going well. The kittens haven't driven you insane yet?

Take care,

Mike

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back