My ETOWN Thanks List (1 Viewer)

Just wondering if Michael made it to Norwalk? Also, I thought I caught the tail end of a conversation Paul Page and Mike Dunn were having about a fan who was from Australia and had been to E-Town and was in Norwalk but missed most of the conversation. Were they talking about Mater Mike Veskovich? I haven't watched my DVR recording yet or I would already know the answer to this.

Haha, that would be gold. I doubt it was me, as I don't know how they would have found out, unless Bob Fry, or Alan mentioned something about it to the ESPN people. If you find out Kurt or Kevin, let me know, that would be kind of cool.:D

Mike

Michael,
You do get around, don't you? And now famous on TV!!? Have fun, me ol' cobber.

Hello ol' chap,

How have you been Robin?

I have been getting around lately, but if it wasn't for some great people, I doubt I'd have done so much in such a short time. Drag racing will be the death of my savings this year. The Norwalk race was great, one very, very nice track. Pound of ice cream for one dollar, bargin!

I will see you in Pomona, yes?

Take care,

Mike

Awww....all y'all (damn, I'm soooooo southern!) are awesome for helping out! Glad you had a great time Michael! :)

Thank you Kelly,

I took a number of Ron Capps photos over the past weekend, when I get a chance to upload them I'll PM them through to you.

Mike

Michael
If you get a chance, there seems to be a "What I did this weekend" story just waiting!! I for one would love to hear. That sounds like an adventure.

Mel,

I will get on to this soon, and also do a double up of both my trips so far.

To everyone else who wrote kind words, thank you.

I need some rest from this thread now, my post count will go through the roof haha

Hi Michael,
Watched the ESPN Norwalk broadcast which aired on C5 this morning. The guy Paul Page mentioned was an Aussie from Surfers Paradise, apparently, who had flown the Pacific to visit E'town and Norwalk, not an Aussie from London who'd crossed the Atlantic for the same purpose. Never mind, you're famous on Nitromater.

Yes, hoping to be at Vegas and Pomona.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back