My ETOWN Thanks List (1 Viewer)

mike

Nitro Member
Just got back to DC so this will be quick, but I needed to make this post to say a big thank you to Angelo Angelico who hooked me up big time with tickets and a lift to the track on Friday and Saturday, and gave me a place to stay on the Friday, and got me in Mike's pit all weekend. Thank you very much buddy see you in Ohio this weekend. My other thanks is to David Smith and his buddy Jeff who looked out for me on Saturday night and got me to the track on Sunday, much appreciated. See you in the car Thursday David. And lastly Andy (chopper) and Andy (skip) from Tim Tindle's team for looking after me on the Sunday night and getting me back into New Brunswick on Sunday night, and giving me a place to crash.

So to all of the above a big thank you, you guys made me have one awesome, awesome weekend, and I look forward to seeing you all soon.

Have a great week.

Mike

Wow, Michael...that's a great list of Maters that helped you out and made a great weekend for you. Loved seeing this. I'm jealous of you getting to go to the next race in Norwalk too. Have fun.

It was a pleasure meeting you Mike. I enjoyed your company and stories from beyond the pond. I look forward to seeing you again in Norwalk and if you have time, lets celebrate your 25th birthday with a beer after 2nd round.

Awww....all y'all (damn, I'm soooooo southern!) are awesome for helping out! Glad you had a great time Michael! :)

See, this is what being 'maters is all about: helping 'maters! Glad they all could help you out. Maybe next year I'll get to meet you and some of the other 'maters! And we'll split a few cold ones!

Awww....all y'all (damn, I'm soooooo southern!) are awesome for helping out! Glad you had a great time Michael! :)

Hi Kelly! For us cornfield dwellers from central Nebraska, I just want to get my southern speak straight. Y'all is singular, and all Y'all is plural, right? And to Michael, glad you had a great time. And we'll make sure that there will be room for one more Brit when you come to visit again.

Thats so cool!! Thats what I like about the Mater. True there's a lot of bitching and moaning about this that and the other..but when it comes to actually being at the races, theres a bunch of cool people to hang out with and that will help you out with whatever you need...Thats why I enjoy meeting up with people at the Mater Meetings. I don't think I've met a bad seed yet..and made some great friendships from fans to crew members to drivers. Man I love this sport!!!

Ok..group hug :D

T

A little bit of Aussie charm goes a long way hey Mike ;)
Sounds like you had a great time.

Mark.

Dang Michael, I need to hook up with you from now on. Get a free ride to the track every day plus a place to stay!:p Glad you got taken care of.;)

Michael
If you get a chance, there seems to be a "What I did this weekend" story just waiting!! I for one would love to hear. That sounds like an adventure.

Happy Birthday Mike!

*This coupon good for one beverage of choice, on me, when you come to Santa Maria in November for Blaine's golf tournament
-or-
at Pomona for the finals
:D

Just wondering if Michael made it to Norwalk? Also, I thought I caught the tail end of a conversation Paul Page and Mike Dunn were having about a fan who was from Australia and had been to E-Town and was in Norwalk but missed most of the conversation. Were they talking about Mater Mike Veskovich? I haven't watched my DVR recording yet or I would already know the answer to this.

Just wondering if Michael made it to Norwalk? Also, I thought I caught the tail end of a conversation Paul Page and Mike Dunn were having about a fan who was from Australia and had been to E-Town and was in Norwalk but missed most of the conversation. Were they talking about Mater Mike Veskovich? I haven't watched my DVR recording yet or I would already know the answer to this.

I know Mike made it to Norwalk. I hope he made it back to DC alright. I left him at the train station in Dover New Jersey lastnight to catch a train to the city then catch a bus back to DC.

David,

Well that's great! It sounds like you must have given him a lift to and from Norwalk or at least back from Norwalk to Dover, NJ. When I get a chance to view the broadcast of the Norwalk race that I DVR'd I'll try and listen for Paul and Mike's conversation that I believe mentioned Michael. Cool. :cool:

My brain is a little flaky; with that said, I do remember rewinding it a couple of times in order to confirm the name; I am pretty sure that the Aussie guy they mentioned was not Mike V; If I have time tomorrow, I will watch it again in order to confirm this. Bummer though; it would have been really cool to get Mikey some air time.

Happy Birthday Mike!

*This coupon good for one beverage of choice, on me, when you come to Santa Maria in November for Blaine's golf tournament
-or-
at Pomona for the finals
:D

Thank you buddy. I'll deffs take you up on the drink, but after last night, I might be asking you to buy me a pepsi.

I will/want to be in Pomona, we'll see how my savings go... I will find a way to get there either way :)

Mike

I know Mike made it to Norwalk. I hope he made it back to DC alright. I left him at the train station in Dover New Jersey lastnight to catch a train to the city then catch a bus back to DC.

David,

I got home fine, finally have got some net access. Thank you once again, was a great trip.

Have fun at the Div race this weekend :)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back