Emotional front line of US war in Iraq (1 Viewer)

No less emotional than what the families of how many Iraqis had to endure under Saddam. Instead of a caring member of the military showing up to deliver the news, they often found out by opening their front door to find their loved one's head.

How ironic that people seem to care more about the casualties involved in stopping such madness than that people had to endure needless torturings and death during the madness. Where's the equal amount of compassion? How many people are starving to death in North Korea under their dictator right now? Do you care just as much?

Last edited:
The Flagburners won't ever have a Clue what War's all about till an I.E.D goes off in their Backyard! Then they'll cut and run like the Pussys they are!:rolleyes:

While I support(ed) the removal of Saddam, surely even those opposed to the war could agree that the insurgents are being sent in because it's a "can't lose" propaganda situation for the so-called 'Muslim' puppet string pullers.

When they do well, they will claim it as a victory. When we do well, they will use it as an example of how evil we are.

Hell no he doesn't care. He justs likes to take any chance he gets to take a potshot at the U.S. :rolleyes:

Now go easy on ol' John, Brent. :D Ya gotta know by now, he just can't help himself? Just look at how many times he's been told that we don't want to hear/read his critiques of America, either directly or through insinuation...... yet he still continues to put in his jabs.

I think he'd make an excellent 'reporter' for one of the British tabloids. The mindset is right for it.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back