US baseball 'rife' with drug use (1 Viewer)

I don't like it but you have to remember most do not juice and it won't stop me from going to Rangers games or our farm team either and enjoying the hell's out of it.

I don't like it but you have to remember most do not juice and it won't stop me from going to Rangers games or our farm team either and enjoying the hell's out of it.

AMEN! I feel the same way about the Astros orgainization! Even with Clemmens in his consulting role! With all the moves the Stros have made in this off season......I more stoked than I can remember in 27 years of fandome!

AMEN! I feel the same way about the Astros orgainization! Even with Clemmens in his consulting role! With all the moves the Stros have made in this off season......I more stoked than I can remember in 27 years of fandome!

yea you guys just got yourself a juiced up shortstop :p:p:D

Alan,
A little bourbon on the gums won't hurt a teething baby... mothers have been doing it for a looooonnnnngggg time....

Kelly, a sip of beer will help with colic... and relaxes the kid so they'll 'shut-up'... but I've found over the year beer makes grown females gabby, then... nope not gonna go there....

d'kid

Speaking of bourbon, I happened to tour the Wild Turkey factory in Lawrenceburg, KY last March while on the way to Bristol, TN and was fascinated by the tour. Never realized there are laws dictating what can be called Kentucky bourbon.

Yep, should be interesting to see how Tejada does this year. He's probably on the downside of his career and won't be hitting 30 HR's and driving in 120 so have the Astros given up too much to get him?

I will say this as a life long 'stros fan. We sucked bad last year and they needed to do something. We had a gm who was horrible, and Ed Wade has sure changed things up. We only have 2 guys left in our starting lineup that were here last year, Berkman and Lee.

I'm still not as pumped ab0ut next year as most fans b/c our starting pitchers suck after Roy Oswalt.

As for Tejada, I agree he is on the downside. Is the Tejada today worth 5 players? No. But the Astros really didnt give up anything special so it was fine with me.

Tejada has the perfect swing for that short porch in left field....i bet he'll 30 and 100 this year

And now we have a quality closer in Valverde! Unlike Justin.....I'm stoked for the '08 season. Of course, I'm always stoked for every Astros season. It's my 'rooting for the underdog' thing. ;)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back