EE/Mcgaha (1 Viewer)

Rat

Nitro Member
Video

Why only him? I feel okay since the result was more than likely the same. He could not have staged deep since the top was still lit. A one off error? At first I was against Chris, but seeing the video 100% gives him a leg to stand on.

It looks to me like it’s possible that either the nose or something else was hanging down in the front of McGaha’s car and tripping the beam. Watch when he rolls in to pre stage, the pre stage light flickers then too. When he rolled in to pre stage, the nose or whatever it was was tripping the beam, then when he kept rolling in and the pre stage beam stayed lit up that was actually the tire blocking the beam like it should. Then when he tried to fully stage, the nose caught the stage beam which was the flicker, and he probably didn’t roll in far enough to block the beam with the tire.

Just a guess/maybe what happened.

I do not totally buy the fact that the right lane has had issues for 20 years now. Just heat of the moment.

Whats with that same bulb when Bo staged for the final? (probably have to go full screen to see it)

He had a wire dangling under the car up front which triggered the guard beam. If this happens, the stage light will NOT illuminate - and will time out the driver after the seven second countdown.

Are you free to comment about how Mason did?

Pretty sure it is completely safe to say he ran better that a 6.63 and maybe even high 50's. I believe he is also supposed to drive a 2nd car along side Dad at selected races. I heard Chris say that when he hangs up the helmet, he is taking the seat.

Pretty sure it is completely safe to say he ran better that a 6.63 and maybe even high 50's. I believe he is also supposed to drive a 2nd car along side Dad at selected races. I heard Chris say that when he hangs up the helmet, he is taking the seat.

Not remotely close Patrick. Again - driving a Pro Stock car is VERY difficult. He's not at that point yet. Still working on burnouts, staging, and stuff like that. But again, he's a sharp kid - and he'll get it sooner than later.

Last edited:
kind of curious to see who (PS rookies) mite be at the orlando race in couple weekends other than jr. koretsky. IMO it would be a great race to hone skills if a gainesville
debut is the end goal.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back