World fuel altered Photo Gallery (1 Viewer)

shane

Nitro Member
Well we made it to the track Late friday night missed all of R 1 qualifying...

We pulled in decided it was already dark may as well go for a stroll and see who was still out and about.. Right away we noticed Sean belt standing with a group of guys.. When we got up there we were introduced to Sean Dewitt.. We bsed with them guys for awhile then decided we had better set up camp since it was about midnight or so already..lol

Woke up yesterday morning Went and hung out with some of my favorite poeple in drag racing the "Hough" Family.... I really enjoy hanging out with them ..They make you feel like family...If you ever get the chance make sure to stop by the nanook pits and say hi you wont regret it...

Both Seans are awsome people... I had a blast hanging out with both of them and cant wait to do it again.. I'll let all parties involved fill you in on the results....

By far my favorite moment was when the high voltage car touched the wall.. Now here me out before you think i am bogus for having a near wreck my favorite moment.. Right before his run I was wayyy down track videoing ( almost at the finish line real close to guard rail) Anyhow i was kinda spooked out there so i moved back towards half track and back away from the guardrail before his run.... Anyhow the car amde a move to the centerline and i thought he had it saved when it moved back to the wall and touched it(Didnt hurt the car but looked like a hard hit).. The car hit the wall right where i was standing the previous run.. Well we go to the pits after the round to check out the damage. He asks us if he can see the video and we show it to him.. I told him i would have had better footage but i was scared down there and moved right before his run..He says to me" Why did you move we could have high fived down there..lol) everbody busted up laughing and he made a fan out of me ...Great guy... Anyhow here is the photo gallery..remeber i am a video guy so the photos may not be that great..lol

Here is my photo gallery from the event..Remeber I am a video guy not a photo guy so the photos may suck..lol

WFAN 08 Photo Gallery

Last edited:
great pics shane thanks for postin'em up!! man great seeing you guys!

to go along with hay offering you a hi-speed hi-five... right after that run i ran up to the starting line to watch the rest of the altereds run and tim's wife candy was up there too... she was cracking up! she said the top-end fire guys said they ran over to make sure tim was ok and as soon as he pulled his helmet off he was grinning ear-to-ear and laughing his a$$ off!

that guy is certifiable!!

i felt like i was racing with a bunch of my heroes man! what a wicked bunch of hot rods! but that tim hay is definitely on my super-hero list!

Randy and EDB was great seeing you again... Will see you guys next weekend..Are you pulling dbl duty next weekend Randy?

Also Dro has put up the A field final and B field final videos we (1800-Entertainment.com) sent them....

::: Drag Racing Online ::: VIDEOS

Then click on lead videos.....

Last edited:
It was good to see everyone. Sean B. made some really nice runs. We had BBQ from Greg and I think the crowd loved the race.

Congrats on getting the pictures and video up so quick and on DRO.

Yes, to the double duty

See you there this weekend.

Rapid

Last edited:
good luck on that one!!

haha... j/k with ya minick!! you make this too easy!

i don't recall who took this picture but they got my good side!
n30406099_33910955_7445.jpg

look at that @ss!! :p:p

look at that @ss!! :p

NO, and you can't make me! :eek:

MM, that is just wrong to type that on a fuel altered thread buddy! :p

Rapid

PS, Laura just called and asked if I knew Sean texted me YESTERDAY!! I was out mowing. Since I just saw the text, I didn't want him to think it took me that long to type a reply! :eek:

Last edited:
Thats a pretty cool picture..... I am in the top left at the guardrail wife is next to me , behind the car is one of our video guys...lol

Cant wait to see you all next weekend

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back