E town crowds (1 Viewer)

May be recalling wrong, but I think the prevalent TV shot was of the stands opposite pit side.

Could be but it seems like I remember the return road being on that side in the TV shots. It's been a few years since I was there so anything is possible. 4 wide caused me to protest and cut down on NHRA races I attended and then the economy went south and I stopped going east of the Mississippi at all. For that matter I only go to one or two NHRA events, down from as many as 18 in one year. I do go to other non NHRA events such nostalgia races.

I was there and thought the crowd was pretty good Friday and Saturday. The thing I found odd was after the first qualifying session each day, where it looked like about every seat was filled, it seemed a lot of the fans either left or didn't return to their seats.

or they came to the top end zone where we had country music.

I raced both last year and this year at Englishtown and the crowd was much this year... last year the weather hot and humid and the attendance was the worst I have ever seen in 30 years. I raced Epping last year and it was the best crowd at the track in 20 years. I believe the attendance at Epping will be just as good this year.....

These are just my opinions
Paul Weiss

I raced both last year and this year at Englishtown and the crowd was much this year... last year the weather hot and humid and the attendance was the worst I have ever seen in 30 years. I raced Epping last year and it was the best crowd at the track in 20 years. I believe the attendance at Epping will be just as good this year.....

These are just my opinions
Paul Weiss

Paul. It's going to be interesting to see the crowd at Epping this year, New England has been starved for a National event forever, so we knew it was gonna be a mob scene last year. Will see there on Fri.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back