Dixon Report (1 Viewer)

when did he show up @ gainesville with the cordova world series decal on his car and was asked to remove it? 2017 or 2018?
i'm not sure he ever showed at a nhra nat. event after that? it's too bad, but hey, larry's 50ish. so is tony. there's a reason del has mentioned lately that he is
probably better off tuning than driving......it's all about the youth coming up. 50 year old well known drivers are only well known to those of similar age.

I'm sure that if Larry Dixon had the funding he'd be lining up at the very next national event. I doubt that there is any other reason he is not racing.

when did he show up @ gainesville with the cordova world series decal on his car and was asked to remove it? 2017 or 2018?
i'm not sure he ever showed at a nhra nat. event after that? it's too bad, but hey, larry's 50ish. so is tony. there's a reason del has mentioned lately that he is
probably better off tuning than driving......it's all about the youth coming up. 50 year old well known drivers are only well known to those of similar age.
I dont think age has much too do with it. Hell there's guys running TS in there 70s, look at ,force hes almost 70. It boils down to health and ,desire to race.

I dont think age has much too do with it. Hell there's guys running TS in there 70s, look at ,force hes almost 70. It boils down to health and ,desire to race.
i mite be wrong, and surely will never be in a position to hire a driver for a nitro FC or TF'r, but if a miracle would happen and i could hire a driver; one that would be paid to drive and
did not bring any money to the table; i would hire youth........surely, on the other hand, will be at the gators with 7 others, trying to prove that old age and treachery still trump youth and exuberance :p

LARRY DIXON JOINS ‘GRUDGE RACE’ PRODUCTION
larrydixon-head.jpg

Former Top Fuel racer Larry Dixon has signed on as co-host, executive producer and technical advisor of the Grudge Race television program. The program will begin its third season on NBCSN this coming fall.

The program, produced by Pullin Media Group, will film at select NMCA events this year. Stephen Pullin’s company also produced PINKS and PINKS ALL OUT. [02/14/19]

DragRacingOnline.com

Check Larry Dixon's twitter page, he says he will be making an appearance at a north Kansas City store this weekend.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back