Denver Pics..... (1 Viewer)

Thanks for putting the pics of James Day in the 'King Nitro' show....good to see ya out there Joe.....

Last edited:
Joe:

Nice pics.

... don't know how many races Kevin Stinnett runs, but Gary Stinnett runs a boatload of 'em <g>. That is one of the highest mph S/C cars around.

The red '61 Impala S/St car not only looks cool but is very competitive. Rick Milinazzo won the Super Shootout with it at the Div 5 LODRS at Bandimere last month.

Lyle Greenberg

Great pics as always Joe. Planned a trip out there once a couple years ago...never made it. I wish we had now.

Joe:

Nice pics.

... don't know how many races Kevin Stinnett runs, but Gary Stinnett runs a boatload of 'em <g>. That is one of the highest mph S/C cars around.

The red '61 Impala S/St car not only looks cool but is very competitive. Rick Milinazzo won the Super Shootout with it at the Div 5 LODRS at Bandimere last month.

Lyle Greenberg

Don't know where Kevin came from, I've heard from every S/C racer I know on that one!

Joe
I am sure you have heard it before but THANK YOU! The way you take pictures makes it feel like you were there. Great scenery (Both kinds....) and a slice from a lot of different classes. I just start the slideshow and take it all in...................:)

Joe
I am sure you have heard it before but THANK YOU! The way you take pictures makes it feel like you were there. Great scenery (Both kinds....) and a slice from a lot of different classes. I just start the slideshow and take it all in...................:)

Thanks Mel, I appreciate that!

Thanx for the pics, mang! We are in a mater race pictures drought!
How did the cars sound?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back