NHRA Vegas Pics..... (1 Viewer)

The pic titled "hottie in the Nostalgia FC pits" is Leah Pruett-Le Duc.

It was good to see you again Joe!

Great shots as usual Joe.... Really good to see you and the gang again too- Cassie had a ball.. She is now hooked, so we'll be up for Vegas 1 next year...

(Actually, I think it was that 80mph top-down buzz up the Strip on Sunday night/ EARLY Monday morning that sold her!! :D)

Thanks for the pictures, buddy!!

:cool: thanx for the pics :cool:
I missed going out there with you all. I'm dealing with an injury I sustained a few weeks ago. I was however, able to follow the action on nhra.com inter@ctive and on ESPN3.com's live stream.

I missed the Las Vegas Oildown Nationals.

Last edited:
I really like NHRA Inter@ctive. Not sure if it'll be back next year but it's been real fun during the Countdown.

Thanks Joe , Dirty Bananas??? great photos , had to work so I couldn't come out to Vegas , BUT ,,,, Pomona,,,,, Yes with my customers , and a baptism by nitro for the newbe's of NHRA drag racin" nothing like a snoot full of nitro at a warm up !!!!!:cool:

Kevin

Lake County Illinois #1 Bob Bode Fan

Last edited:
Thanks Joe , Dirty Bananas??? great photos , had to work so I couldn't come out to Vegas , BUT ,,,, Pomona,,,,, Yes with my customers , and a baptism by nitro for the newbe's of NHRA drag racin" nothing like a snoot full of nitro at a warm up !!!!!:cool:

Kevin

Lake County Illinois #1 Bob Bode Fan

Kevin the Dirty Bananas was a joke on the Drinks they were selling.

:cool: thanx for the pics :cool:
I missed going out there with you all. I'm dealing with an injury I sustained a few weeks ago. I was however, able to follow the action on nhra.com inter@ctive and on ESPN3.com's live stream.

I missed the Las Vegas Oildown Nationals.

No Paul you didn't! But I will see you in Feb. for the '11 Winters!

Hey Joe, thanks for sharing your pics. I don't know if I missed it or not. Have you ever done a , best of the HOTTIES. If not, why not? You better get to work, your fans await more of your digital magic. Thanks again Joe. Mike.

Great pictures Joe, hey, I was there Thursday to Saturday, but didn't see you, hope to bump into you in Pomona.

nice pics big joe,,,, was disapointed u didnt come back for celebration didnt see u in winners circle either could used u to take a few shots of us etc etc .... see u in pomona????

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back