Chicago Pics.... (1 Viewer)

and THAT COMP RACER that Jay Payne was talking too is David Rampy Joe. Come one man. Outta all the national events you've been to, you dont know Rambo. Hell, I'd venture to say he's probably won half the events you've been too!

Great pics, Joe. Was good to see you a few times on Saturday. I have a few pics to post with you in them. Loved the one with you plugging your ears. lol

and THAT COMP RACER that Jay Payne was talking too is David Rampy Joe. Come one man. Outta all the national events you've been to, you dont know Rambo. Hell, I'd venture to say he's probably won half the events you've been too!

I recognized Rambo when he had that Female singer's pic on his car. Besides Rambo's pretty low key.

cheering a falling toyota display at a UA sponsored nhra race.......

wow, how many negative scenarios can be derived from this. :eek:

thanks as usual for the pics joe.

'BATTERIES' stamped on rear quarter of napa fc. :eek:
probably same battery - sears vs. napa for the sale.
can't be 100% amicable within same team?

Cool deal. What kind of shenanigans did you partake in outside of the track?
I gotta admit, I too am not real clear on that.
The NAPA batteries scheme looked friggin cool. I liked it.

NAPA ran the Battery deal last year on the cae and in Cup... and has for a while in Cup.... but i'm sure it was talked about before the DieHard deal went together....

then again there might be a connection ot the OEM mfgr of batterys for both companys...

Billy

I started the slideshow and after it was done, I felt like I had been there. Even had the urge to change to dry socks!! :)
Great job Joe.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back