Joliet pics.... (1 Viewer)

Great pics! You know why the hounds are named Fred? Watch Smokey and the Bandit!

Who is that ugly dude with Eugine? Hang on that's me! Still in love with that smile on the Toyota girl. Memories that will last a lifetime. God bless America!!!!

Great stuff Joe.

You've always had a nice touch for capturing the "feel" of an event. These photos are no exception.

Ahhh! The return of famous Joe's pics! Finally! I feared you had given up on sharing pics here.

Chicago is on my bucket list. Buckingham fountain? I learned something new! :cool: The clouds look like Close Encounters clouds. eeeeeee

Thanx man! Always dig Kingnitro's pics.

Ahhh! The return of famous Joe's pics! Finally! I feared you had given up on sharing pics here.

Chicago is on my bucket list. Buckingham fountain? I learned something new! :cool: The clouds look like Close Encounters clouds. eeeeeee

Thanx man! Always dig Kingnitro's pics.

Thanks Paul, my Smugmug Uploader was F'ing up bad for the past 6 months, so I just put pics on Facebook! But I got that straightened out!

As usual, great pics! I didn't get a chance to run into you at the track this year. I am sure we all had fun as we usually do. I also wanted to add that pic #21 is not the Mello Yello mascot but "Dash" the Chicagoland Speedway mascot. Knowing the people on this board, someone has probably already let you know that. :p:rolleyes:;)

As usual, great pics! I didn't get a chance to run into you at the track this year. I am sure we all had fun as we usually do. I also wanted to add that pic #21 is not the Mello Yello mascot but "Dash" the Chicagoland Speedway mascot. Knowing the people on this board, someone has probably already let you know that. :p:rolleyes:;)

You going to Indy Stef?

You going to Indy Stef?

I am going to Indy. I almost didnt make Joliet. I have had two surgeries in the past 6 months. The last surgery in June was pretty extensive and I am on medical leave right now. The oncologist finally feels I am cancer free and everything has been removed that is/was at risk. :) I had just got clearance the week before to travel that far. The dr's know it was important for me to be able to go.

I am going to Indy. I almost didnt make Joliet. I have had two surgeries in the past 6 months. The last surgery in June was pretty extensive and I am on medical leave right now. The oncologist finally feels I am cancer free and everything has been removed that is/was at risk. :) I had just got clearance the week before to travel that far. The dr's know it was important for me to be able to go.

Stef - that is great news! Hope to see you at Indy!

.....first Race album this year.....
Thanks Joe,
You are going to have to work hard this season to top your opener...
The technical studies of the female chassis design were well presented,
however with respect to your comment on the tight jeans - - -
I must remind you of that old saying :
"a man can't be too rich or a woman too skinny"... :)

Keep up your research... :cool:

Last edited:

WOW!!! Stef, a tuff 6 months for sure. Glad to hear yer A-OK now. :cool:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back