Phoenix pics..... (1 Viewer)

Joe,
One of your pictures had the title "Nice Sunglasses"
I'm confused, I didn't see any sunglasses:eek:

It was an unfortunate weekend for sure. The horrible accident, the weather, Pro Stock postponing, etc. I really feel for all the fans down there who've been looking forward to the event for the last 12 months and bought thier tickets & made reservations months & months ago.

Great shots as usual Noise! You da man. You capture everything in your albums. I could feel the rain, the cold, and this time, the despair. And the warmth of every young lady's smile.

Thanks again bro.

The had a hot rods and warbirds show over the weekend. Someone that went sent me a few pics. havent had time to look at them yet though. I heard it fly over the house, couldnt get outside in time to take pics.

Great photos as usual Joe, loved the St Bernard puppy ... I've got a two year old St and he is wary of people so I know he couldn't handle a crowd like that let alone a fuel car!

Joe – (referencing image #14; the red hydroplane) That’s not an Unlimited, it’s an ‘Unlimited Light’, a big-block powered class that evolved from the old, now almost defunct ‘Grand National Hydro’ class. They compete in the ‘Unlimited Light Hydroplane Racing Association’ who race every spring in conjunction with the Dragboats on Firebird Lake (I was, until recently, Chief Photographer for the organization). That boat in particular is the UL-72 ‘Vitamin Water’ driven by the talented young Kayleigh Perkins. She’s currently reigning high-points champion in the class, and on her way to winning the prestigious ‘Seafair’ race last summer in Seattle, set a World Record for lap-speed. Cool boats…

.....hey Joe, were you curious to see what was in that trash can or did I miss something :eek:.......great pictures.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back