Indy Pics..... (2 Viewers)

Dude I blew SOO many opportunities! I'd be talkin with my camera over my shoulder and a Beer in the other. Someone would go "Oh ****!". By the time I whipped my camera back they were gone!
lol.gif

Well, just gonna hafta make up for it at Vegas & Pomona.
I just booked my room for Vegas. Hope to see some maters, good weather, good racin', hot chicks, good food, and maybe some shenanigans.

Last edited:
lol.gif

Well, just gonna hafta make up for it at Vegas & Pomona.
I just booked my room for Vegas. Hope to see some maters, good weather, good racin', hot chicks, good food, and maybe some shenanigans.

It will be good to see you Paul ... it's been a while. There will be plenty of shenanigans. You staying until Monday night/Tuesday morning?

It will be good to see you Paul ... it's been a while. There will be plenty of shenanigans. You staying until Monday night/Tuesday morning?

Man Saturday's Top Fuel session at Indy seemed like Vegas 2 last year! When that race rolls around I bet NHRA is gonna be on high alert!

Joe , sorry I missed you , Eugene said , Joe was just here at Bode's pits , great picks , I have to post some up here this weekend if work doesen't suck up the week end

Nice shots Joe! And you even got a shot of my buddy standing next to his dad Chuck Comella's SS/AH Dart in the 7th pic of the 2nd page. Sorry I missed you, as I was right in the area when you took the Shootout pics.

Nice shots Joe! And you even got a shot of my buddy standing next to his dad Chuck Comella's SS/AH Dart in the 7th pic of the 2nd page. Sorry I missed you, as I was right in the area when you took the Shootout pics.

Thanks Nunzio, I have always loved Chuck's car! Awesome paint job on that thing!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back