My NHRA U.S. Natl's pics.... (1 Viewer)

nice pics joe, but your slacking in the eye candy department. the blond with rich mcphillips is his wife.

Last edited:
Almost glad I didn't go to the Big Go. I would have taken pics, and been ashamed to post them. Soooooooo, I just snuck a few out of your album, posted them as my own, and no bud will be the wiser. Truly, you are the king of the shutter!

joe great pics as always ,, was nice seeing u again,, i'll let emily ,samantha and jenny know they made joes indy eye candy ... niccceeee, if ur goin to charlotte send me a message ,,,, scubasteve

joe great pics as always ,, was nice seeing u again,, i'll let emily ,samantha and jenny know they made joes indy eye candy ... niccceeee, if ur goin to charlotte send me a message ,,,, scubasteve

Damn steve do you know every Hottie in the Super classes, LOL? First Brina now these gals, good see in you too, seems I only see you for 5-10 min. at every race I go to.

joe , if ud hang around after racing is done for the day ud have a great time ,, ur not goin to charlotte?? if u r let me know..

Great pics Joe. Less eye candy then normal, but you almost made up for it with some real nice pic's of those racecar thingy's. Chuck Comella's Dart is a beautiful car.:D:D

Joe - Thanks for all the great SS pics, my son and I spent a fair amount of time absorbing them last night. We couldn't go this year (first time I've missed the GO for many years) but your shots brought it home. Great job! :D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back