Dallas Pics..... (1 Viewer)

Hot men= Doug Horne, T. Shoe, B.B, Mike Minick.........................:D

MM? I mean really, he's vertically challenged, can't be over 6'2 or so, skinny as all get out and his best friend is a Pirate... Not only that, but he's know to wear short and then it's chicken legs time.:eek:

kinda reminds me of me at the age...

d'kid

MM? I mean really, he's vertically challenged, can't be over 6'2 or so, skinny as all get out and his best friend is a Pirate... Not only that, but he's know to wear short and then it's chicken legs time.:eek:

kinda reminds me of me at the age...

d'kid

Thats ok, I'm only about 5'4" so he is tall to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)

Thank you Joe. The tat guy was just a bit of overkill, maybe it was the one on the stomach... ;)

According to the little thingy in the corner I haven’t been at “the Mater’ site since last March ……….I go to Joe’s site and see picture #2!!!!!

DANG you’ve got to warn me!!!! I thought they were going to have to bring them de-flib paddles in here to keep my dang heart going again!!!

OH MY =It ain’t even lunch time and after that I’m done for the day – I’m toast……..don’t know how much more I can take!!! (But keep on shooting Joe! And Thank you Kel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ) :D

Joe _ like the Favorites page on your site......(I think photo #2 from Dallas needs to be added to the Favorites page!! :)

(Kel - I'm sorry if I'm embarassing you?) :eek:

Wait a minute.......Joe has his own site? Eye candy 24/7?? Ok someone give me a link!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back