NHRA Vegas pics! (1 Viewer)

Great pics as usual Joe! Paul is from Brockton, Massachusetts though, not Jersey. The Moduline team is based in Mass and all of us live here.
Was good to see you last weekend, looking forward to Pomona, I'm gonna try to get some more "apple pie" from CC.... see ya there.... Doug

Doug, I just wanted to say it was a pleasure meeting you. And, thanks so much for explaining to me and my brother all about the clutch and how you set it up. That was a real treat. Like you said "we're all just regular guys". You certainly proved it. Thanks again!

Oh, and the "apple pie" from CC was quite tasty!

Doug, I just wanted to say it was a pleasure meeting you. And, thanks so much for explaining to me and my brother all about the clutch and how you set it up. That was a real treat. Like you said "we're all just regular guys". You certainly proved it. Thanks again!

Oh, and the "apple pie" from CC was quite tasty!

DAMMIT.. I missed Apple Pie again???? Great seeing you and the bro in our pits Mark. We'll work on that thing we talked about too...

I feel like someone now! The picture of the dancing Frankenstien was Scott Bailey's P/M pits. We made the pictures! Of course, the car didn't, but our pits did. :)

'lo Joe, thank you for the pics! When did the Vegas sign get a fence? It's not in my old pictures of IJ & bike & I really don't remember it. Always love seeing the Bellagio's fountains and the neon is like nowhere else. Really cool pic of Ed Sigmon's car and the others... I could go on, but... thank you :)

When did the Vegas sign get a fence?
The sign got tagged a few months ago.

As popular as it has always been for folks to photograph by itself, or have their pictures taken under, I was surprised it took until this year for Clark County to pave a parking area on the median in front of it. Now you can legally stop and park your car on the median in front of the sign.

niiiccce pics joe , u gotta come and hang out sometime ,, now whats this bout apple pie doug ,, u holdin out ,,, u guys come down and drink my jack but ur holding out on the apple pie hahahahahaha. it was great seeing u again ....

niiiccce pics joe , u gotta come and hang out sometime ,, now whats this bout apple pie doug ,, u holdin out ,,, u guys come down and drink my jack but ur holding out on the apple pie hahahahahaha. it was great seeing u again ....

No holding out here Scuba, apple pie didn't show up until Saturday night, I think you need to come to Pomona just to taste this pie.... best I have ever had! It was good to see you also my friend...

The sign got tagged a few months ago.

As popular as it has always been for folks to photograph by itself, or have their pictures taken under, I was surprised it took until this year for Clark County to pave a parking area on the median in front of it. Now you can legally stop and park your car on the median in front of the sign.

Bob, are you covering the D7 LODRS this weekend?

hahaha doug great seein u again to brother,,, ooo and u know the d2 guys i hang with ,,, i can get u some goooood stuff, but ol scuba never turned down any apple pie either ,,, the pic from circus circus proved how we roll ,, get it roll hahahahahah ,, just someone had to do the pushing .... man that was one great vegas trip..

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back