U.S. Natl's Pics (1 Viewer)

Great shots! Felt like I was there. Holy lordy is right! That chick is hot!
Hooters waitress too!
Thanx mang :cool:

Good stuff, 'Noise. It was great to see you again. Keep trippin' the shutter, Bra.

Late..........Mitch

Great as usual Joe. Sorry I missed you. My back gave out after first round of pro qualifying on Saturday. We headed for home Sunday AM. Loved the pics, and as usual you found the greatest cars and eye-candy.

The shots of the Slippery Noodle brought back some memories from the 1980s. What a great place.

Hope I can do better and stay longer next year.

Bob

Haha Joe ... there is no way you took that "Holy Lordy" pic without getting busted ... that was on the pedestrian bridge behind the tower/starting line.

GREAT PICS AS ALWAYS JOE!! didnt see u one time though,,, u shouldve called me and hung out for some after hours fun at track,,,, one of these days we'll hook up

Nice work, Joe. Those eye candy shots are inspirational. Will you be at pomana for the finals?

Thanks Ed, No Pomona this go round. Money is just too Tight right now! Vegas 2 is it for me this year, but unless something Bad happens I will be at the 2011 Winter Natl's!

Thanks Ed, No Pomona this go round. Money is just too Tight right now! Vegas 2 is it for me this year, but unless something Bad happens I will be at the 2011 Winter Natl's!

Joe, you can't skip Pomona, It won't be the same without pictures of the "Kingnitro beer run".:D On a slightly more serious note, I might have to skip the Winters next year, if I don't go would you be interested in my seat for Thursday- Sunday?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back