Dave Connolly (1 Viewer)

Spider

Nitro Member
Does anyone know if he has obtained any sponsorship yet? And if not, does that mean he will not be in Pomona?

millican isnt running? maybe connoly would still be running if he woulda showed a little more class when jeggie won the championship? :mad: lolol....

Last edited:
maybe connoly would still be running if he woulda showed a little more class when jeggie won the championship? :mad: lolol....

What the heck do you know Rick? Dave and Jeggie are still good friends just as they have been for a long time now. Why are you trying to start stuff?

What the heck do you know Rick? Dave and Jeggie are still good friends just as they have been for a long time now. Why are you trying to start stuff?

IMO its a bad Karma deal , Dave dealt with it in a very negative manner and childish manner IMHO. IMO the racing spirits are withholding kindness payments to ole Dave because of the way he handled things. If I was my driver I would have fired him on spot for acting like a spoiled brat IMO. The previous statements are just IMO

IMO its a bad Karma deal , Dave dealt with it in a very negative manner and childish manner IMHO. IMO the racing spirits are withholding kindness payments to ole Dave because of the way he handled things. If I was my driver I would have fired him on spot for acting like a spoiled brat IMO. The previous statements are just IMO

You can't be serious you would have fired probably the second best P/S driver today (after Jeggie).

If you fired people because of attitude we wouldn't have many drivers left. He had just lost a championship.

The guy is a winner.

And there is no crying in P/S Bike.

Last edited:
You can't be serious you would have fired probably the second best P/S driver today (after Jeggie).

If you fired people because of attitude we wouldn't have many drivers left. He had just lost a championship.

The guy is a winner.

Its ok to have attitude ,its ok to be mad ,Its ok to be cocky and confident. BUT dont go on national tv and act like a spoiled little baby. I personally think hes better driver than Jeggie and the rest of the pro stock field.But this is the deep end of the pool and you are expected to act in a professional and grown up manner..... in Pomona and a few races toward the end of the year he did not . I would have warned him a few times before canning him though. There was plenty of other ways to handle it and get his point across . Just my opinion

I respect what you are saying Chris but everybody handles things differently.

Whit would have never had a job if his attitude determined his fate.

We've seen drivers throw gloves, helmets, Powerade bottles, and then there is the vein thing with Cory Mac when he is really mad. And don't forget about the Dougzilla-Millican scuffle and the Force-Beard encounter.

Just different personalities react to situations in various ways. Just my .02.

I'm with you Nunzio.... what did DC do?

I'll 3rd that......

And I thought that Cagnazzi owned that operation, why else would he be looking for funding for Dave's car. He certainly wouldn't be hunting sponsors for a car he doesn't own, would he? I know Evan owned it for awhile, but I thought that Victor bought it, and Evan was the sponsor.

Dave is a great competitior. Yes, he was happy for Jeggie because they are friends and teammates but he was also upset with himself because he didn't win it. There are a lot of mixed emotions when things like that happen. You people have no idea!!! Dave and Jeggie are great friends. Heck, they talk almost every day.

Dave is not running at Pomona. I am unsure about Phoenix at this point, but I know for a fact that he will run at Gainesville and that is plenty of time to get into the Countdown.

i've never seen DC display this kinda behavior some are talking about. he even kept his cool back when wj called him a punk on camera. There's alot of other drivers that probably woulda had a few choice words for warren but DC stayed calm.

I may be wrong, but I think WJ was having a little fun with Dave when he said that. He's actually got a pretty good sense of humor.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back