Connolly to Top Fuel ? (1 Viewer)

Awk

Nitro Member
Don`t know if anyone else caught it yesterday but...Gary asked Bob V about Dave Connolly coming over to drive. Bob kinda gave a wink and a smile and said not ready to announce anything yet.
How awesome would THAT be !

After seeing the Connolly interview, it sounds like it will be announced at Indy.

I don't know if BVR is a championship caliber team. HUGE mistake letting Rob go. Same wit Beckman . bad move....

Those that know me know how I feel about Larry Dixon. I'm still not sure why he and Del got let go from Alanabi. Dave Connolly is a slick driver and will do well, no matter what he drives. However, Larry is a champion in top fuel. I'm wishing the best for him. He lives for this sport.

Nothing wrong with having BVR fielding 2 cars either. Bob seems to be a real Husler and with him focusing on everything outside the cockpit, I believe he has the ability to have a real positive impact on the sport.

Seriously? When did Dixon leave BVR?

Dixon did not leave BVR, pretty sure Dixon's deal is only thru the end of this season anyway. It appears Bob will be stepping out of the seat for another driver, rumored to be Connolly, and Bob will focus solely on being a team owner.

Seemed like Bob was wanting 2 full time cars, with Connolly in one and Dixon in the other. Time will tell, I'm sure as always, funding is the variable.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back