Dave Connolly Returns! (1 Viewer)

woody

Nitro Member
But not where you'd expect him to be.

Pro Stock standout dave Connolly missed the opening event of the 2008 NHRA season at Pomona, but he was behind the wheel of a race car nonetheless.

Connolly, who lost his ride when Torco pulled back team sponsorships prior to the sason, was at the first IHRA event of the year, a three-in-one Pro-Am and Sportsman Nationals bash at Florida's Immokalee Regional Raceway.

Click here to check out the exclusive video and hear Connolly talk about his current situation, his return to IHRA competition, and his future plans: 1320 TV

I think all the Dave Connolly fans should ban together and sponsor him in NHRA Pro Stock racing this year. Give him the chance to get the title this year- I believe he can do it!!!

But not where you'd expect him to be.

Pro Stock standout dave Connolly missed the opening event of the 2008 NHRA season at Pomona, but he was behind the wheel of a race car nonetheless.

Connolly, who lost his ride when Torco pulled back team sponsorships prior to the sason, was at the first IHRA event of the year, a three-in-one Pro-Am and Sportsman Nationals bash at Florida's Immokalee Regional Raceway.

Click here to check out the exclusive video and hear Connolly talk about his current situation, his return to IHRA competition, and his future plans: 1320 TV

well i have to say, i am a huge dave connely fan now, as he is driving a pontiac this weekend, phil montieths 00 firebird " hatari" with pontiac power! GO DAVE!!!!!!!!!!!! welcome to the darkside of pontiac :D

Unfortunately, Dave had a tenth going by the tree and the car broke past half track. He is also in Super Comp, maybe his luck will improve - at Immokalee, he had three good lights, lost at the finish line in the first or second round in all three events.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back