Crash & Burn photo (1 Viewer)

G'ginna

Nitro Member
I know it's not drag racing, but I am looking for an old series of photos from moto-x crash & burn magazine. The series I am looking for is sometime in the mid 70's and is a three page spread of this guy that comes off, over his bars and winds up with his bike running over him. Can anyone direct me to the correct issue?? Thanks

I know it's not drag racing, but I am looking for an old series of photos from moto-x crash & burn magazine. The series I am looking for is sometime in the mid 70's and is a three page spread of this guy that comes off, over his bars and winds up with his bike running over him. Can anyone direct me to the correct issue?? Thanks

This isn't it but here's one where the guy almost lost it. They also do have tons more movies. Click on the pic to open the full movie.

BikePics - Movies - 000459

T

WOW That was really good. And would have really hurt to come off that way. I wonder how many times since he has done a handstand on his handlebars? Thank you:D

I am looking for the other picture as sort of a "thank you" & birthday present for a friend that helped put out the fires my neighbor "accidentally" set in my back pasture on the 4th of July. I figured I could find it, frame it & wrap it up. :)

The mag. your looking for was put out by dirtbike magazine. They did one for several years. ebay is the best place to find them.

Georginna maybe you could use a clip of a 21 year old me crashing a BSA 440 into a tree !
I still get a headache thinking about it.
The one of me bottoming out on a Triumph Tiger climbing a hill out in New Mexico is too shaky due to the person [ a former friend ] laughing so hard the camera was shaking.
Back in the day we did not have the light weight stuff , just flat trackers.
BTW out rolling a 350 lb. bike down a hill takes a certain art form to avoid unseatitis which can be terminal.

Georginna maybe you could use a clip of a 21 year old me crashing a BSA 440 into a tree!
I still get a headache thinking about it.
The one of me bottoming out on a Triumph Tiger climbing a hill out in New Mexico is too shaky due to the person [ a former friend ] laughing so hard the camera was shaking.
Back in the day we did not have the light weight stuff , just flat trackers.
BTW out rolling a 350 lb. bike down a hill takes a certain art form to avoid unseatitis which can be terminal.

Somehow, I think he would know that isn't the right set of pictures, but thank you for the offer :D

New Mexico has some great hills... I can imagine several things which might have caused a friend to laugh... hard ;)

That wouldn't be the roll, run & roll form of escape would it? One of my cousins did that and tried to stop before he hit prickly pear one time... gravity & stopping are not kin. :eek: definitely a sticky situation if you will pardon the pun... his backside looked very porquepine-ish while we used pliers to pull those rascals out.

hope you have a great day!:)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back